Essendon vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

OK.

So Essendon win because they have won 2 in a row and are 'UP'

Sheeds invented aboriginal players. He must have a time machine for Polly Farmer I guess. He really is a genius. :)

And the Dons will play some great footy beating teams above them but won't make finals.

I just had a cheese toasty with Double Trouble hot chilli wasabi mustard (awesome stuff) and I don't want whatever you are on.

He did, just ask him!

That's why the Dreamtime round occurs.

So he invented an entire race of people that have a history and culture of over 40,000 years? Maybe he really could talk with martians after all

I know right, amazing.

In the last 2 weeks Essendon have put the foot down and Richmond have dropped back to the pack.

If both teams play the way they did last week, Essendon will win. I except Richmond will lift and beat us though.
We were down to 2 rotations for over 3/4 of the game. Reiwoldt played just 6% and Houli 14% game time. 12 players had over 90% tog (Bombers had only 4 last week) the players were absolutely spent coming off, thats why the club and Dimma rated it as a great win.

OK.

So Essendon win because they have won 2 in a row and are 'UP'

Yep, they play purely on emotion these days. They are UP, where a few weeks ago they were down.

In the last 2 weeks Essendon have put the foot down and Richmond have dropped back to the pack.

If both teams play the way they did last week, Essendon will win. I except Richmond will lift and beat us though.
If the bombers bring their best footy it will be a really good contest and anyone could win. Let’s hope we get a great match-we could use it.

"Sheedy invented Aboriginal players"

WTF?

Sheedy said AFL clubs had for too long overlooked indigenous players, who were put in the ‘too hard’ basket often due to issues relocating to capital cities.

“Since Michael Long and Nicky Winmar came back and restarted indigenous players in the AFL in the middle to late 80s, there was about 28 or 30 players who played in the VFL before then and 330 since have signed,” Sheedy said.

“How many best-and-fairests have they won? Brownlows? Colemans? When you line it up on one page compared to what the negatives were, how wrong were we?

“How did we not see that talent for 100 years and make it happen? I’m talking about everybody in the game.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...k=6a8a82481d9ccc3d283c823f49124bb4-1527736858

SEE!

Everybody in the game! Everybody!

Overlooked Aboriginal players until Michael Long came back and RESTARTED IT!

Of course guys like Maurice Riolio, Phil and Jim Krakouer, Polly Farmer, Doug Nicholls, Barry Cable. Nah. Don't count.

Sheeds invented Aboriginal players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thinking you're about to read a thread about football and you see a salty north supporter going on and on about sheedy and dream time.

FMD calm down bro.
shades of 2016. they are up the ladder early in the season and people are aboard the Arden St express.
I think our friend Adam knows what comes next.

perhaps if they had a club legend that could be inducted, there would be less salt.
Sheeds' not glassing people or punching young umpires is not a fair standard to set for the shinboner to live up to.

shades of 2016. they are up the ladder early in the season and people are aboard the Arden St express.
I think our friend Adam knows what comes next.

perhaps if they had a club legend that could be inducted, there would be less salt.
Sheeds' not glassing people or punching young umpires is not a fair standard to set for the shinboner to live up to.

Yeah, we could have a club legend inducted like say Barry Cable.

An Aboriginal player who never existed according to drunken old fraud Sheedy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back