Preview Essendon vs Sydney, MCG, Saturday 06/07/19, 1:45 PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

One of the rare occasions I've agreed with selections.

Clarke for Bellchambers is our only option.
Begley has struggled a bit and it might be good to see him get a few touches at VFL level and another crack later this year and then the breakout next year.
Langford is very underwhelming and has struggled consistently even though he has a bit of a fan club here.... but its the same fans who thought Shaun E, E Kav and the likes were the next coming.

Not sure how anyone can watch him play and not be disappointed at this stage.

Just wish we could also find someone to replace Brown. I'd rather Snelling play as a CHF then Brown.

Don't think Langford has done that little to warrant being dropped. I wouldn't be shocked if Stringer is a late out with Kyle as his replacement.

Other than that, the changes are as expected.

One of the rare occasions I've agreed with selections.

Clarke for Bellchambers is our only option.
Begley has struggled a bit and it might be good to see him get a few touches at VFL level and another crack later this year and then the breakout next year.
Langford is very underwhelming and has struggled consistently even though he has a bit of a fan club here.... but its the same fans who thought Shaun E, E Kav and the likes were the next coming.

Not sure how anyone can watch him play and not be disappointed at this stage.

Just wish we could also find someone to replace Brown. I'd rather Snelling play as a CHF then Brown.

Quick one on Langford. There have been games where he has it 15 times and you see the stat line post game and you thought sheesh, that many.
His 21 last week genuinely felt like more, especially that pressure cooker last quarter where even you have to admit he was quite good.

The only two things I can think of are he is a) being managed, or b) structurally is the first one out with Guelfi having played nearly all year in defence (Zaka to HF, Parish to the midfield perhaps?)

I’m not against the two big ones (Clarke and Stringer but Langford was very, very unlucky to be omitted imho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick one on Langford. There have been games where he has it 15 times and you see the stat line post game and you thought sheesh, that many.
His 21 last week genuinely felt like more, especially that pressure cooker last quarter where even you have to admit he was quite good.

The only two things I can think of are he is a) being managed, or b) structurally is the first one out with Guelfi having played nearly all year in defence (Zaka to HF, Parish to the midfield perhaps?)

I’m not against the two big ones (Clarke and Stringer but Langford was very, very unlucky to be omitted imho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
or he's gonna play and someone isn't. Like Guelf or Stringer.

But you wonder why we screw around with things like this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys!

im going to the game this saturday first time in 3 years going with my dad and brother! we are pumped

Anyway, we are a bit confused with the tickets

Is there general admission? if so where can we sit? We don't mind paying extra for reserved seats but the option is level 1 in the corner which is fine but was wondering will that be next to the sydney cheer squad?

thanks

Hey guys!

im going to the game this saturday first time in 3 years going with my dad and brother! we are pumped

Anyway, we are a bit confused with the tickets

Is there general admission? if so where can we sit? We don't mind paying extra for reserved seats but the option is level 1 in the corner which is fine but was wondering will that be next to the sydney cheer squad?

thanks
given its at the G, i doubt seats will be a problem in GA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back