Essendon, where are they now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Drugs and Essendon topic go hand in hand, what do you expect, any thread on Essendon ends in the drugs saga, imo it will until another club does the same.
On big footy u meant to say. Reasonable people don’t give a f anymore.

Dunno why the media is still persisting with the bombers being pre season contenders.

Many of us rolled our eyes at that one. Where are the A graders?

What’s worse is they usually start well and flatline later

Watch the replay

Do you think Geelong are going to do to you this weekend what they did to Richmond in 2007 and Melbourne in 2011?

I think they are.

Then all the Essendon supporters - many more than poor old North has! - will feel really sad and have a big cry.

Maybe there will be a march after that.

Will you go on the march Dave? There'll be lots of other Essendon supporters on the march!
Spot on madden

Terrific win.

But still too far gone. Essendon aren't good enough to come back from 3-6. Keep playing the kids. Outstanding debut by Ridley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep the 'Bring back Hirdy' banner flying.
Great win today but don't forget Woosha was forced to make changes.
As for Baggers it's a case of , if you throw enough balls a the stumps eventually you'll hit them.

I was at a bar overseas last week, ran into another Aussie watching AFL on the TVs and asked him who he barracked for. He said GWS, I said what!? How the hell did you end up supporting them???

"I used to barrack for Essendon."

True.
Hope you enjoyed seeing where we are at now.
Karma train hitting you.
Enjoyed Chris Scott's teary too.

People like the Hird have, over the years, jeopardised the game. He has never owned up and cops an entirely fair whack. He's just like Elliot, Collins and convicted price fixer Dick Pratt.

The game is bigger than these footnotes in history.
Ignore what a certain illicit drug user did to Sydney (mild epilepsy my foot)
His selfishness and wanting such a long and lucrative contract cost you your COLA and ANY chance you have of winning a flag while he's there.

His selfishness and wanting such a long and lucrative contract cost you your COLA and ANY chance you have of winning a flag while he's there.
And think about what Hirdy has done :$ :$

STAND BY BUDDY

Did he get drunk then drive and put the lives of other people at risk?
I hear lite n easy is good for cutting calories.
That way you can have a few pints, drive home and still make your skinfolds.
Hirdy wasn't even drunk, he was thinking of the financials when he put the lives of other people at risk.

‘Twas a fist pumping, teeth bearing, pint swigging ball buster of a performance today...make us smile and have hope again.

But the second the song is finished being bellowed out and the last drop of Gatorade has hit the floor ...we turn our mind to next weeks game.

And not until we string together 3 or 4 does the anxiety ease up on how this group is developing.

Tackles are king!

No team in the history of the game has ever won a match being halfhearted and weak at tackling over 4 qrts.

And that’s what we have been like for 5 or 6 weeks now.

But not today. Thank Christ.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back