Essendon, where are they now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Once again Worsfolds game plan didn't stack up against a good side was out coached by Bucks after qrt time

Bloke needs to go will go no where with him in charge.
Broken record man

How so? What should he have done differently?

Grundy was dominating could have least told players to crash into him every time he gets the ball or rove to his ruck work.

Allowing Pendlebury to run amok again you would think the coaching staff would have learnt how to limit his influence by now.

Was out coached after qrt time only tick tonight the team gets is effort.

Grundy was dominating could have least told players to crash into him every time he gets the ball or rove to his ruck work.

Allowing Pendlebury to run amok again you would think the coaching staff would have learnt how to limit his influence by now.

The first quarter was probably Grundy and Pendleburys best, we had a 3 goal lead, but yep if John tells our players to bash into Grundy I am sure that would have made all the difference :drunk:

Crash players into Grundy a game before finals? LOL thank god you Arnt in charge

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The first quarter was probably Grundy and Pendleburys best, we had a 3 goal lead, but yep if John tells our players to bash into Grundy I am sure that would have made all the difference :drunk:

Could have at least make him earn his possession and Pendles for that matter

Cant wait for Wooshas' presser talking about "learnings"

Reckons they learnt plenty out of that myself, with a bit of polish they could have won the game, definitely not going into the next game if it’s against them thinking we aren’t without a chance.

Reckons they learnt plenty out of that myself, with a bit of polish they could have won the game, definitely not going into the next game if it’s against them thinking we aren’t without a chance.

I think we will lose again only took 5 mins into the first qrt for the Pies to have it locked in their fwd line did well to get up by 19 but after that it was all Pies.

We are a middle of the road side and don't have enough polish to beat the top sides.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once again Worsfolds game plan didn't stack up against a good side was out coached by Bucks after qrt time

Bloke needs to go will go no where with him in charge.

You're probably right on him going, but a harsh call after their best game for a while. Thought they'd be blown away tonight, but they did very well given their outs. Very competitive, and if they can get Pies in the first week of finals, which is still very possible, I can see them as some chance of breaking their finals drought if they play that well again against Pies in an elimination final. Probably don't want to meet Tigers or Eagles, which could be a Sydney elimination final type result, but GWS not travelling well either so a couple of potential matchups that could be winnable. Perhaps not enough to save the coach though. Perhaps after all, there is actually some room for optimisation going into next year based on what we saw tonight.

You're probably right on him going, but a harsh call after their best game for a while. Thought they'd be blown away tonight, but they did very well given their outs. Very competitive, and if they can get Pies in the first week of finals, which is still very possible, I can see them as some chance of breaking their finals drought if they play that well again against Pies in an elimination final. Probably don't want to meet Tigers or Eagles, which could be a Sydney elimination final type result, but GWS not travelling well either so a couple of potential matchups that could be winnable. Perhaps not enough to save the coach though. Perhaps after all, there is actually some room for optimisation going into next year based on what we saw tonight.

Not questioning the effort it's that we get beaten the same way every time against the good sides.

Grundy is one of the best players in the comp. If crashing into him was all it took, then he wouldn't be one of the best players in the comp.

Does everyone realise why Freo wont touch Worsefold?

Now the guy is great behind the scenes. However the man doesnt belong behind the chess board. Absolutely stubborn to the end on the opposition and one of those "If we get it right we're unbeatable"

They got off to a great start and had fire, pies got back in it. I think sometimes gameday coaching is over-rated, but today shows why im probably wrong.

Not questioning the effort it's that we get beaten the same way every time against the good sides.

I know both sides had in game injury issues tonight, but with some more luck in that department you could have easily won. While I've been critical of your top level talent in this thread, Hurley is a genuine top level player. Hopefully his shoulder will be right for your first final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back