Essendon will be 2018's Bulldogs/Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what that means, I'm not one of these people who spends his life on the internet.

I haven't on this thread - I'm predicting you to win the flag.

Didn't happen.

Lawyers intervened and prevented publication.

That was me voicing a hope it would, rather than saying it would. That said, I was correct about the massive financial hit you'd take off it. $10 million in debt as a direct result no? (Albeit now being rapidly paid off)

Indeed, I'm a poster of honour and integrity. I accepted the umpire's decision. But I was always of the view that - in the immortal words of a psoetr whose name escaped me - oog abooga, WADA would come in over the top, and I was vindicated there.

Again, never happened. I linked to a story by someone else in my Tweet - the story was my source.

I'll put my hand up when I get it wrong - see Josh Kelly coming this year.

But that one above is something you guys have just made up.

Reality is though that on what counted, the 34 player question - would Essendon get found guilty of doping and cop player suspensions, I was 100 per cent right.

And I know your list well, and as this thread shows, I rate it.

My thread on your board would be a great way for your fans to interact with an opposition poster who is polite and articulate and able to offer an informed "outsider looking in" perspective.

Get behind it.

I’m right behind it, don’t worry about that.

But this reinvention of history, pls... you tossed and turned and flipped and bullshitted as much as everybody else during the saga. Which makes sense, there is nobody in this site more obsessed with Essendon than your good self!

I don’t know where or when you decided on this “I was 100% right about everything” approach, nor for what troll purpose you maintain it... You were a true koolaid drinker from the start and remain so - yours is just another flavour.

You’re not getting your own thread mate. End of story.

It is meant to be social media, not anti-social media mate.

I'm just trying to help generate some quality content not just for your board and posters, not even just the forum, but for the web itself. Content is king after all. There could be Essendon supporting kids stuck out in Woop Woop who want an objective but entertaining opposition take on their beloved Bombers, and I'm just trying help those poor little mites out.

But so be it, I've reached out to you guys and you've scorned my genuine and frankly heartfelt offer.

Don't think I'll be so generous towards the Essendon Football Club in future.

I’m right behind it, don’t worry about that.

But this reinvention of history, pls... you tossed and turned and flipped and bullshitted as much as everybody else during the saga. Which makes sense, there is nobody in this site more obsessed with Essendon than your good self!

I don’t know where or when you decided on this “I was 100% right about everything” approach, nor for what troll purpose you maintain it... You were a true koolaid drinker from the start and remain so - yours is just another flavour.

Ummm, I was of the opinion from the get go that you guys had run a doping program. I was sure the AFL would move heaven and Earth to try and minimize the damage to the brand. I was always sure that WADA would not let that happen.

And FWIW, I'm now very firmly of the view, having spoken with some people who were very very close to the matter, that Hird and Evans are very very lucky that their plan to make $$$ off the whole sorry affair never actually got properly off the ground.

The whole thread is a badly executed troll in an attempt to undermine a club that has affected the OP's mental health since primary school.

imo

The whole thread is a badly executed troll in an attempt to undermine a club that has affected the OP's mental health since primary school.

imo
It wasn't going too badly until he scuppered it by getting a bit sidetracked with this whole 'I should have a thread on your board' thing which was never going to happen anyway, then breaking character to make several hamfisted doping comments in an effort to..?

Oh well never mind. It was fun while it lasted.

imo

You mean he was building us up to bring us down?
Old m8 mad Adam and his club of Essendon obsessors in blue and white stripes.

bloody devious and sneaky

wow

It does suck that it appears our long run of onfield dominance over you is at an end.

Ummm, I was of the opinion from the get go that you guys had run a doping program. I was sure the AFL would move heaven and Earth to try and minimize the damage to the brand. I was always sure that WADA would not let that happen.

And FWIW, I'm now very firmly of the view, having spoken with some people who were very very close to the matter, that Hird and Evans are very very lucky that their plan to make $$$ off the whole sorry affair never actually got properly off the ground.

Cmon roarer... you’re not even trying any more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back