Essendon will play one man down against the Hawfies

Remove this Banner Ad

Despite owning Patrick Cripps 2 weeks ago (11 possessions lol) Woosha has made an interesting selection decision by naming the best tagger in the game Dylan Clarke against Dingley on Friday. Quite a confusing selection really when you consider the Hawfs run on players:

Jaeger O'Meara - average player whose best was 1/2 a game of football 5 years ago
James Worpel - ???
Tom Scully - :$
Liam Shiels - a very very poor mans Shiel
Ricky Henderson - more famous for showing his penor on TV than his footy :$
Isaac Smith - lol
Probably some others but since the Dingas website doesn't bother to include player photos :$ I can't be farked looking them up

One can only assume poor Dylan will be spending the whole game on the bench completely redundant :(

The real question is who do the Hawks have that can stop Clarke? I mean if he got 24 touches against Cripps 11 then and then the next week Cripps got 38 then its pretty obvious that Clarke will have 80 odd touches this week.

The real question is who do the Hawks have that can stop Clarke? I mean if he got 24 touches against Cripps 11 then and then the next week Cripps got 38 then its pretty obvious that Clarke will have 80 odd touches this week.
Hard to fault that logic really.

Zac Clarke a last minute call up to make it two down?

If this happens I will make it my life's mission to obsessively melt troll you until my dying day :thumbsdown:
Perfect Joey substitute. Can clunk them, can't kick and is ugly as all fork.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back