Essendon will win the 2019 flag

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The problem with the bombers is they seem to lack mental application. Very good side when under no pressure and not expected to win, when they can just have a go and see what happens, like the second half of the year. However, when under any sort of pressure or expectation, (first half 2018) and games against weaker opposition, they tend to misfire.

This has been a problem for the last few years. They tend to drop way too many games they shouldnt. I think they have the talent and balance (maybe still lack a pure inside bull), but their experience players need to stand up and lead the team like they should.

Spot on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No flag win and they won’t make the 8.

No finals win since 2004 for those delusional idiots who continually think their on the cusp of greatness.

I remember how I should of been terrified of the upcoming neagle and Gumby forward line combo

It is being reported that Hawthorn and Carlton are well ahead of Essendon. Oh...actually...that for getting Shiel.

Oh well, congrats to Hawthorn and Carlton.

It’s been reported Essendon have done anything the last 15 years.

It is incorrect, less threatening than Carlton and Melb.

Your spin merchants do a fine job rallying the fans each year when you never achieve anything

When was the last time you properly even used a first? Burton?
Short sightedness is literally Hawthorn’s current list management. At least we have loads of young talent.

You contradict yourself:
1. It has been ages since Hawks took a first rounder
2. Shortsightedness

Surely, they cannot both be a long term strategy and shortsighted?

Unless your definition of long term is 18 years?

No finals win since 2004 for those delusional idiots who continually think their on the cusp of greatness.

I remember how I should of been terrified of the upcoming neagle and Gumby forward line combo

I remember how we were meant to smell what the Blues were cooking. Just smelt like a pile of s**t to me.

When was the last time you properly even used a first? Burton?
Short sightedness is literally Hawthorn’s current list management. At least we have loads of young talent.

Critical of Hawks list management ..... are you for real! It’s delivered 4 premierships in 10 years. What have Bombers delivered last 10 years ...... the biggest debacle in VFL/AFL history.

Have seen many sides over the years with loads of young talent not salute in September or even make the 8. Hawks members and supporters have faith in Clarko and the club and I couldn’t be happier in picking up Mitchell, JOM, Wingard, Scully, Impey in recent times and some of the youth we have picked up deep in the draft. GW is one of the best and most clubs would dump their list manager immediately to get him on board.

This thread was started by a Carlton supporter. We're quietly optimistic, but we know we haven't accomplished anything yet. Win a final would be a good start. I also remember when Judd was supposed to deliver you a flag, instead his shoulders were destroyed carrying your club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back