Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

grassroots

Debutant
Apr 22, 2002
AFL Club
Fremantle
We will bounce back! There is no way we are going to lose this Sunday. We lost the plot early in the game on Sunday and I don't think the Dockers have a guy ( never have ) who can fire up the boys and calm them so they don't panic....Don't lose the plot. The dockers have a team which is filled with % of new age atheltes which need to get some aggrrrrrrression. Talk of trading this early in the season is a joke. The guys concerned should be concerned on how their travelling.

It's all about body pressure! Hit 'em hard early, rattle them and then kick some goals. Our ruck is way better than there's, i can't believe people rate Hille he is a crab. If the bombers go after macca again maybe our players should stick up for him and not make him have to beat up 7 guys by himself, even though he did win out at the end of the day.

Home ground advantage will help as well our fans are pretty loud and will get stcuk right int all the pretty boys from essendon.

Re: Re: Essendon

Originally posted by Shads

If the Dockers turn up to play Sunday no-one will be there as it is a Saturday game.

Don't knock it, might be there best chance of pulling off a win!

Re: Re: Re: Essendon

Originally posted by Mead

Don't knock it, might be there best chance of pulling off a win!

Your attempts at humour are so boringly obvious. Bet you got a giggle though.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Essendon

Originally posted by milo

Your attempts at humour are so boringly obvious. Bet you got a giggle though.

What's better, is that i got a response- from you.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Essendon

Originally posted by Mead

What's better, is that i got a response- from you.

Someone's gotta point out your faults - you can't stay deluded forever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back