Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spud Patrol

Team Captain
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Posted in the rumour section but this could well come to fruition.
Have yourself a look

From very good mail..... the sanctions involving the Essendon Football Club are as follows..

2 million dollar fine

Players involved get suspended sentences

Essendon to be stripped of points in the final rounds of the season

I'm an avid Essendon supporter but I got this from a very reliable source and I hope it's not true. I personally hope it's delayed until the end of the season so we can hold it up in court until we get knocked out of the finals.

Discuss..

If the Bombers cop these penalties then it would suggest they aren't.

No, it wouldn't suggest that at all.

Give me one shred of evidence that Essendon are not competing fairly this year. Just one.

This insidious, abhorrent suggestion that Essendon's 10-3 record this year is somehow "drug assisted" is disgraceful, demeaning, and insulting. You should immediately apologise, if you have the balls.

Give me one shred of evidence that Essendon are not competing fairly this year. Just one.

This insidious, abhorrent suggestion that Essendon's 10-3 record this year is somehow "drug assisted" is disgraceful, demeaning, and insulting. You should immediately apologise, if you have the balls.

Are you taking the piss? :confused:

Charged by Worksafe for providing an unsafe workplace for staff (players).

Club fined $1,075,050 and each club official (including, football managers, coaches and assistant coaches) fined the maximum $215,010 for multiple breaches of the occupational health and safety act.

Then the Federal Police get involved after receiving a brief of evidence from the ACC.

Are you taking the piss? :confused:

What's that supposed to mean? Your dodging of the question is a clear admission that you are wrong.

I'll repeat my statement to you:

So... go ahead. Apologise. You suggested - disgracefully - that Essendon was competing unfairly this year. Why you said this, only you know. So, either back it up or apologise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given that the investigation is still ongoing then why would the outcome/punishment have already been determined .

Smells like more s**t in an already mountain of shite

ASADA are not big on fines and wouldn't know what a draft pick was if they fell over one. They do like banning people and removing any benefits gained from competing in the chosen sport. I would consider this rumour with a grain of salt.

I heard the well be granted two extra first round picks and a box of kit kats :thumbsu:
With a year's supply of vitamin supplements thrown in for good measure.

You should be in politics with logic like yours o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back