Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know punishment is over for essendon you better just worry about buddys autobiography in years to come
You know the CAS appeal is still going, depending on the result of that you may be down a Brownlow medalist.
The club you support will be known as drug cheats for the rest of their existence, it will never be over.

You know the CAS appeal is still going, depending on the result of that you may be down a Brownlow medalist.
The club you support will be known as drug cheats for the rest of their existence, it will never be over.
Regardless of the outcome of the appeal.

Real classy hawthorn!

Obviously you guys are too caught up in your own bubble to educate yourselves on what has happened.

Pretty sad really.

Real classy hawthorn!

Obviously you guys are too caught up in your own bubble to educate yourselves on what has happened.

Pretty sad really.
What a dumb comment.

We all know what happened.

The players injected a banned drug and hid it from ASADA for months, because they were told to. Systematic dope cheats.

* off back to your own board, where you can have a circle jerk about how it was all just one big bad coincidence and the players were innocent.

you know punishment is over for essendon you better just worry about buddys autobiography in years to come

I couldn't give a s**t about buddy and his partying ways. Now the diary of a PED user, that will worth reading. Maybe the feminist barista will tell the real story once he mans up

What a dumb comment.

The players injected a banned drug and hid it from ASADA for months, because they were told to. Systematic dope cheats.

**** off back to your own board, where you can have a circle jerk about how it was all just one big bad coincidence and the players were innocent.
Lol

What a dumb comment.

**** off back to your own board, where you can have a circle jerk about how it was all just one big bad coincidence and the players were innocent.
You proved me wrong! I totally think you know what you're talking about now!

Can't wait for you to abuse your mod power and ban me

Fact: Essendon football club were found guilty of systematic drug use - end of story

Nice argument.

What are you going to run with?

"The players forgot to tell ASADA about the injections....that's all".

Another alt - our mods have work to do to find your real login and red card you.

And we are looking forward to having all your drug cheats back next year - the games are going to be fun!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, if you hang around here you might actually get a sniff of reality.

Nice argument.

What are you going to run with?

"The players forgot to tell ASADA about the injections....that's all".
Honestly, youre just another one of those blind supporters who even if I prove you wrong, you'll push it aside because of your hatred for our club.

But once again, all class.

Honestly, youre just another one of those blind supporters who even if I prove you wrong, you'll push it aside because of your hatred for our club.

You have no argument. None.

Fact: Hird hired a witch doctor who liked to bend the rules.

Fact: Hird knew that witch doctor was being supplied by a convicted drug trafficker and PED pusher, who he had worked with previously.

Fact: Players injected "Thymosin" but neglected to declare one injection to ASADA, despite claiming that they were told it was safe and legal.

Fact: 34 Essendon players banned for doping.

Scared! Gee I love mods who are way too emotional and abuse their power!
How am I abusing my power?

You're posting on the Hawthorn board, and I'm educating you.

Educating me HAHAHAH

I'll leave before you get more emotional

Bye Bae xxx
So as I said, not one argument.

Just a whole lot of "it's not what it looked like, you're just a hater".

Yes, piss off back to your own board where you can keep telling yourself that Jobe and the boys had no idea why they weren't to declare any of the "Thymo" injections.

What would you use as proof? All the records that your club destroyed? Or maybe James' fictitious spreadsheet?

What would you use as proof? All the records that your club destroyed? Or maybe James' fictitious spreadsheet?
Or the long list of statements from Dank where he declares that he's completely opposed to drug use in sport*.

*special note to Bomber fans, Dank advocates a free-for-all for all drugs in sport.

I'm sorry, but doping is sort of a big deal.

Every single club board has a thread about the Essendon drug cheats.
Actually, not all did. And those that did all complied with the BigFooty rules about 10k threads. Even Carlton much to my chagrin! They all to a board got over it. All except for Hawthorn. In defiance! Which I just love. Hawthorn is the only one still going we get to enjoy. Long may it last :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back