Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, not all did. And those that did all complied with the BigFooty rules about 10k threads. Even Carlton much to my chagrin! All except for Hawthorn. Hawthorn is the only one still going we get to enjoy. Long may it last :)
You get to enjoy?

Oh Lance, you make it sound like half of what is written here isn't for lurkers like yourself.

Real classy hawthorn!

Obviously you guys are too caught up in your own bubble to educate yourselves on what has happened.

Pretty sad really.
I'm shocked to be sitting here!

For all the lurkers...educate yourselves here on just what Dank thinks about drug use, then you can try and convince yourselves it was something new for him.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...obviously-im-all-for-it.1144308/#post-4654499

Or, continue to believe that Dank was just coincidentally recruited to a club who wanted to get big quick...oh and he coincidentally hooked up with a PED pusher who James just happened to know from his playing days.

Oh and the players just coincidentally forgot to declare the "Thymo" injections they were all getting, despite being told "it was all safe and legal".

Oh and the club just coincidentally thought that these drugs could be injected if they just got them compounded first. No specific plan to do so, then hide it from ASADA because they thought they were ahead of the game, of course.

All just once big coincidence, no doubt. :D

Come back again if you need more learning.

Real classy hawthorn!

Obviously you guys are too caught up in your own bubble to educate yourselves on what has happened.

Pretty sad really.

Hey mate, come back and keep posting.

We'd love to keep discussing your disgusting team of drug cheating scumbags.

It's also great to have all your drug cheating players back next season.

It will be fun going to games and letting them know how much we admire them!

For all the lurkers...educate yourselves here on just what Dank thinks about drug use, then you can try and convince yourselves it was something new for him.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...obviously-im-all-for-it.1144308/#post-4654499

Or, continue to believe that Dank was just coincidentally recruited to a club who wanted to get big quick...oh and he coincidentally hooked up with a PED pusher who James just happened to know from his playing days.

Oh and the players just coincidentally forgot to declare the "Thymo" injections they were all getting, despite being told "it was all safe and legal".

Oh and the club just coincidentally thought that these drugs could be injected if they just got them compounded first. No specific plan to do so, then hide it from ASADA because they thought they were ahead of the game, of course.

All just once big coincidence, no doubt. :D

Come back again if you need more learning.
Foamer!!! :cool:

Hey mate, come back and keep posting.

We'd love to keep discussing your disgusting team of drug cheating scumbags.

It's also great to have all your drug cheating players back next season.

It will be fun going to games and letting them know how much we admire them!
In other words:

"Hey mate, my team is about to drop off the face of the earth and won't be in flag contention for the next 15 years. I'm a little mad at the moment so I might just take it out on the Essendon drug saga, which ended last year. I am a very, very sad person."

In other words:

"Hey mate, my team is about to drop off the face of the earth and won't be in flag contention for the next 15 years. I'm a little mad at the moment so I might just take it out on the Essendon drug saga, which ended last year. I am a very, very sad person."
Missed the part where it's still going did we?

CAS appeal and all that. Jobe's brownlow still to be stripped when they lose.

The cheats are still on your list and next year we get to boo them again

Missed the part where it's still going did we?

CAS appeal and all that. Jobe's brownlow still to be stripped when they lose.

The cheats are still on your list and next year we get to boo them again
Because you guys are pathetic. Simple.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In other words:

Better than being a pack of drug cheats who have already been irrelevant for 15 years and probably will be for 15 more.

Living in the past are we? If so, we have won 16 premierships :) more than you lol

Was calling you fans pathetic btw

Living in the past lol lol lol
You are just like your club - always going off early
Take a look under my avatar and let me know what you see tosspot
As for living in the past, that "sixteen" you talk of - you had a 20+ year head start - pitiful really

You've bored me now - * off

Because you guys are pathetic. Simple.
And you're a sadly deluded pissant.

One simple question. Why did every single player forget to tell ASADA about their injection program?

Very simple question. As simple as they come. Feel free to answer this, and then we can continue having a reasonable conversation.

But you can't. And despite having no response at all to why your players were complicit in a cheating program, you come here telling us we're pathetic.

There's one pathetic mob here...it's yours.

LOL... never said you guys havent achieved much. 3-peat was a great effort. I called you fans pathetic for celebrating the downfall of a club. I know we stuffed up, I accept that, but if you can brag about your 3-peat, why cant I brag about having more premierships than you?

I love hawthorn supporters

LOL... never said you guys havent achieved much. 3-peat was a great effort. I called you fans pathetic for celebrating the downfall of a club. I know we stuffed up, I accept that, but if you can brag about your 3-peat, why cant I brag about having more premierships than you?

I love hawthorn supporters
You didn't "stuff up", that's the whole point. It was a very deliberate, systematic plan that only fell apart once it was discovered (after repeated attempted cover ups from your s**t club and the AFL).

Gotta love Doper fans

You didn't "stuff up", that's the whole point. It was a very deliberate, systematic plan that only fell apart once it was discovered (after repeated attempted cover ups from your s**t club and the AFL).

Gotta love Doper fans
Hird put too much trust in Dank. It was a stuff up on behalf of Hird and the players. Say what you want, but if you saw a club legen in Hird and club officials saying that it's alright to take the injections, would you really question it?

Also, I'm pretty sure we alerted the AFL about what was happening. Barely an attempted cover up

Hird put too much trust in Dank. It was a stuff up on behalf of Hird and the players. Say what you want, but if you saw a club legen in Hird and club officials saying that it's alright to take the injections, would you really question it?

Also, I'm pretty sure we alerted the AFL about what was happening. Barely an attempted cover up
Hird was in on it. In the very best scenario one an imagine the players still lied to asada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back