Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
??? lol pls stop

dont quote me again

* off...I'll do what I want on my own board. You invited yourself here, feel free to stop visiting any time you want

You know you're not obliged to answer when I quote you?

Unless maybe James talks to you in your dreams "Convince them, Scanlon! Convince them!"

**** off...I'll do what I want on my own board. You invited yourself here, feel free to stop visiting any time you want

You know you're not obliged to answer when I quote you?

Unless maybe James talks to you in your dreams "Convince them, Scanlon! Convince them!"
dont quote me again xx

I believe that gimp is indicative of a fairly sizable percentage of their supporter base..

How long until Lord Albert gives the signal for them to take their pills to transport their souls to the promised Hirdtopia?
I imagine we'll find rows and rows of them, in their bunks, wearing red and black tracksuits and Nike trainers, their faces united in blissful rictus...

I imagine we'll find rows and rows of them, in their bunks, wearing red and black tracksuits and Nike trainers, their faces united in blissful rictus...
I picture them up the back of Essendon Fields all laid out like crop circles but in a strange series of numbers including his old no 5 playing number, no of anzacs, no of bnfs, no of flags etc...

??? lol pls stop

dont quote me again
Before you go, please just take this on board...

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

Seeing as you still have absolutely zero response for a basic question, don't come back.

What's the latest on jobe? Haven't seen an article on him for 24 hours. How he's okay. In desperate need on his progress along the Hero's Journey story arc.
Brave Jobe ate breakfast this morning, without a cap.....more news at 6!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Failed to be surprised with the procession of puff piece articles. Replace "supplement scandal" with "injection program". How would these articles wash with the australian public if they were scribed for chinese swimmers or russian athletes returning from drug bans...they were no less complicit...

Correct. They did not disclose what they took. There is no question that they were injected repeatedly. The fact they cannot say what with is all that is required to ban them.
If what they were doing was above board they could prove it with. The reason they can't is the proof would damn them.
I think it's important at this point onwards to note that they (Hird, Dank, Alavi &/or Charter; or any combination of that group) could tell us all at any time what the players were injected with - they're choosing not to as it would sink them; hence, why they destroyed records.

This "we're not sure & may never know what the players were injected with" bulls**t really has to stop. We, as 'the public' have to stop accepting when people trot this line out as it does lend the assumption of rogue agents when this was not one/two rogue partners, it was a conspiracy involving those inside, those recruited to & those otherwise outside the club. It is simply beyond logic or belief that a bunch of chemists & high-performance coaches got together & injected people from label-less bottles for fun, then tried to hide it.

It was calculated. It was measured. It was deliberate. It was hidden.

Please, when fed the 'we don't know' line, call it for what it is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back