Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's important at this point onwards to note that they (Hird, Dank, Alavi &/or Charter; or any combination of that group) could tell us all at any time what the players were injected with - they're choosing not to as it would sink them; hence, why they destroyed records.

This "we're not sure & may never know what the players were injected with" bulls**t really has to stop. We, as 'the public' have to stop accepting when people trot this line out as it does lend the assumption of rogue agents when this was not one/two rogue partners, it was a conspiracy involving those inside, those recruited to & those otherwise outside the club. It is simply beyond logic or belief that a bunch of chemists & high-performance coaches got together & injected people from label-less bottles for fun, then tried to hide it.

It was calculated. It was measured. It was deliberate. It was hidden.

Please, when fed the 'we don't know' line, call it for what it is...
You're spot on.

The players knew, Hird knew, the club knew....they just thought that Dank had found a loophole in the code(what he was employed for) and that was why they did not declare a single injection of "Thymosin" to ASADA, in the hope that they did not give up their secret.

Last edited:
Um,
you know punishment is over for essendon you better just worry about buddys autobiography in years to come
yeah, no it's not. Not until every last human who remembers this era is gone, they will be punish to the full extent of public opinion. You as a supporter will be derided as a drug cheat condoner, and your captain will be punished for keeping someone else's brownlow and he he gives it up he will be punished by losing it. Either way the punishment is not over and it never will be. "Why do all supporters from all clubs hate essendon daddy?" "Because they were drug cheats son, they tried to get an unfair advantage over the rest of the compeition" "Bastards!- I'll make sure my kids hate them too."

When sponsors second guess, the team will be punished. Wheen members like my nephew decide never to renew a membership the club will be punished. Whenever the players hear "Dear GOD! what is that disgusting hideous THING!" they will be punished.

The thing that has amazed me through this entire saga is the number of Essendon people who have been totally supportive of an illicit drug activity. Okay, I am one of these people who have recognised the damage drugs can do to society, so I'm 100% dead against it, and it's easy for me to see it in black & white.

Had it been my club, I would have been ashamed, and not rested until those responsible were removed from the club forever. I would still be a member, so I don't think Essendon supporters should abandon their club. However, I cannot believe their willingness to turn a blind eye to everything, and many STILL think James Hird has been harshly dealt with, and the club are totally innocent.

Those who do not learn from their mistakes are destined to repeat them.

On a similar topic of involvement in the systematic doping program, I have a genuine concern about one of the links in the chain of command being Paul Hamilton and his involvement or lack of. At the time of the cheating program Hamilton was manager of football operations or name similar, in that role as to my understanding it was his job to keep the board of the EFC informed of all things football in other words be across all departments, coaches, medical, etc and including high performance staff.
My point of concern is that he seems to have escaped scrutiny over this role in this regime, what did he know? Did he know? Did he report to the EFC board what he knew? How come when all this went down he was one of the first out the door without a whimper and no questions about what he knew?
As it stands Paul Hamilton might not have known anything about what was happening but he should have, it was his job to do so.
It's amazing to me that he now has a job working for the AFL as the head of junior football central Victoria.
The EFC were at his time at the club were found guilty by the AFL of poor governance surrounding an injecting program due in part to poor record keeping, something that you would think that Paul Hamilton should have been squarely across as Manager of football operations.
One has to ask if Paul Hamilton has questions marks hanging over head surrounding his knowledge of an injection program, there is little doubt he failed in his duties as a football operations boss to be across departments under his care, how is it that he lands a job paid by the AFL managing JUNIOR football in central Victoria?

On a similar topic of involvement in the systematic doping program, I have a genuine concern about one of the links in the chain of command being Paul Hamilton and his involvement or lack of. At the time of the cheating program Hamilton was manager of football operations or name similar, in that role as to my understanding it was his job to keep the board of the EFC informed of all things football in other words be across all departments, coaches, medical, etc and including high performance staff.
My point of concern is that he seems to have escaped scrutiny over this role in this regime, what did he know? Did he know? Did he report to the EFC board what he knew? How come when all this went down he was one of the first out the door without a whimper and no questions about what he knew?
As it stands Paul Hamilton might not have known anything about what was happening but he should have, it was his job to do so.
It's amazing to me that he now has a job working for the AFL as the head of junior football central Victoria.
The EFC were at his time at the club were found guilty by the AFL of poor governance surrounding an injecting program due in part to poor record keeping, something that you would think that Paul Hamilton should have been squarely across as Manager of football operations.
One has to ask if Paul Hamilton has questions marks hanging over head surrounding his knowledge of an injection program, there is little doubt he failed in his duties as a football operations boss to be across departments under his care, how is it that he lands a job paid by the AFL managing JUNIOR football in central Victoria?
That is disgusting but there have been suggestions that many in high places knew about the regime and actively worked in unison to cover said program.
In years to come the mini series may have to be a 2 season extravaganza with the laundry to be aired out.
Um,

yeah, no it's not. Not until every last human who remembers this era is gone, they will be punish to the full extent of public opinion. You as a supporter will be derided as a drug cheat condoner, and your captain will be punished for keeping someone else's brownlow and he he gives it up he will be punished by losing it. Either way the punishment is not over and it never will be. "Why do all supporters from all clubs hate essendon daddy?" "Because they were drug cheats son, they tried to get an unfair advantage over the rest of the compeition" "Bastards!- I'll make sure my kids hate them too." When sponsors second guess, the team will be punished. Wheen members like my nephew decide never to renew a membership the club will be punished. Whenever the players hear "Dear GOD! what is that disgusting hideous THING!" they will be punished.

My kids are having trouble understanding how Jobe still has his Brownlow and "why are they back playing?" 10 and 12 year old kids - this stain will last long beyond most of our lifespans.

I am waiting for the greedy someone, who knows all, to see thousands of $$$$$$$ to be made by publishing a tell it all book.
Inevitable.

1 of the 34 will hit the skids bad enough to dump on their "mates".
You know, no honour amongst thieves...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd piss myself if CAS come back with a ruling that the 12 month backdating was wrong and the players need to serve the additional 12 months
That would be something akin to winning the flag. Father CASmas

However, I imagine the Druggers sought assurances that this wasn't a possible eventuality before they made the appeal...

All this appeal is about is whether the original ruling stands or whether * get another hearing, doesn't change the penalty, doesn't clear them if the CAS ruling is sent back to be heard again.

* players didn't put in to play this year while the appeal was being heard as that would start the clock on their bans again if the ruling was upheld.

So either the appeal fails, the penalty stands and hopefully Jobe is stripped, or the appeal succeeds and they go back to CAS for round 2

All this appeal is about is whether the original ruling stands or whether * get another hearing, doesn't change the penalty, doesn't clear them if the CAS ruling is sent back to be heard again.

* players didn't put in to play this year while the appeal was being heard as that would start the clock on their bans again if the ruling was upheld.

So either the appeal fails, the penalty stands and hopefully Jobe is stripped, or the appeal succeeds and they go back to CAS for round 2

Which could for all intents and purposes mean a new punishment if they are found guilty by CAS again?

Which could for all intents and purposes mean a new punishment if they are found guilty by CAS again?
Or does the time served get taken into account, and discounted from any further punishment?

Or does the time served get taken into account, and discounted from any further punishment?
If all they have done before a new ruling is train then I'm sure there would be no issues, I don't think the penalty would be extended either way, I doubt they will win the appeal though

Well if you want proof they took performance enhancing drugs, just look at this season's brownlow. Not one of the drug takers has polled a vote yet. Compare that to 2012 when they took the drugs.

I think it's important at this point onwards to note that they (Hird, Dank, Alavi &/or Charter; or any combination of that group) could tell us all at any time what the players were injected with - they're choosing not to as it would sink them; hence, why they destroyed records.

This "we're not sure & may never know what the players were injected with" bulls**t really has to stop. We, as 'the public' have to stop accepting when people trot this line out as it does lend the assumption of rogue agents when this was not one/two rogue partners, it was a conspiracy involving those inside, those recruited to & those otherwise outside the club. It is simply beyond logic or belief that a bunch of chemists & high-performance coaches got together & injected people from label-less bottles for fun, then tried to hide it.

It was calculated. It was measured. It was deliberate. It was hidden.

Please, when fed the 'we don't know' line, call it for what it is...
Apologies for the intrusion but just wanted to put my 2c here. One thing I actually do believe is that there is a genuine amount of 'we don't know' what was injected. Think about it... Charter went to China bought back 'stuff' that Alvada struggled to mix together. His own advice to Dank was to get it tested prior to use as even he couldn't be precise and clear what it was. It stinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back