Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies for the intrusion but just wanted to put my 2c here. One thing I actually do believe is that there is a genuine amount of 'we don't know' what was injected. Think about it... Charter went to China bought back 'stuff' that Alvada struggled to mix together. His own advice to Dank was to get it tested prior to use as even he couldn't be precise and clear what it was. It stinks.
You've swallowed the lines in the media.
A pharmacist doesn't just mix up a bunch of s**t and send it out the door to a customer. They test and validate. It's a science.

Alavi wasn't compounding this for the first time either. This wasn't his first rodeo. The club and Dank thought they'd found a loophole in the code and that TB4 was not prohibited if compounded by a pharmacist.
This is why they wanted it all kept a secret, and why everyone is playing dumb.

Alavi and Dank knew exactly what they were doing.

Even during 2013 Alavi and Dank still had online websites spruiking Thymosin Beta 4.

Apologies for the intrusion but just wanted to put my 2c here. One thing I actually do believe is that there is a genuine amount of 'we don't know' what was injected. Think about it... Charter went to China bought back 'stuff' that Alvada struggled to mix together. His own advice to Dank was to get it tested prior to use as even he couldn't be precise and clear what it was. It stinks.
Mate, think about it, have you seen anyone just pickup a tube from a fridge and injects it without knowing what it is?

you know punishment is over for essendon you better just worry about buddys autobiography in years to come
Hey I just got this. I'd been trying to find the joke, I knew there had to be one. It just dawned on me. You're a very funny man.

Buddy - an autobiography. Hilarious. He wouldn't know what an autobiography was. He can hardly say three words in a sentence let alone write them. And why would a hawks supporter worry about what some swans player has read to him by some 5 year old in a library.

Didn't want to start another drug thread so will drop it in here - maybe new thread title: Grubby Allen and the bombers dance to the same song

I would love to be a fly on the wall at the pies. Balmey must be sitting back laughing his arse off. WILL THE INTEGRITY UNIT HAVE THE GOULIES AND ACT ON IT

Graeme Allen allegedly ordered GWS staffer to delete email from Lachie Whitfield's girlfriend

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/graeme-allen-allegedly-ordered-gws-staffer-to-delete-email-from-lachie-whitfields-girlfriend-20160928-grqoo3.html

Former GWS football boss Graeme Allen told a staff member to delete an email from Lachie Whitfield's girlfriend raising alarms about the player's alleged drug use and behaviour.

Whitfield's girlfriend had emailed a player welfare worker at the club, Brett Hand, expressing concern at her boyfriend's behaviour, possible drug use and hiding from drug testers.

Didn't want to start another drug thread so will drop it in here - maybe new thread title: Grubby Allen and the bombers dance to the same song

I would love to be a fly on the wall at the pies. Balmey must be sitting back laughing his arse off. WILL THE INTEGRITY UNIT HAVE THE GOULIES AND ACT ON IT

Graeme Allen allegedly ordered GWS staffer to delete email from Lachie Whitfield's girlfriend

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/graeme-allen-allegedly-ordered-gws-staffer-to-delete-email-from-lachie-whitfields-girlfriend-20160928-grqoo3.html

Former GWS football boss Graeme Allen told a staff member to delete an email from Lachie Whitfield's girlfriend raising alarms about the player's alleged drug use and behaviour.

Whitfield's girlfriend had emailed a player welfare worker at the club, Brett Hand, expressing concern at her boyfriend's behaviour, possible drug use and hiding from drug testers.

Something's definitely not right there. Personally, I hope they throw the book at all three of them, but this being the AFL, and GWS being Frankenstein's monster, it's far more likely this matter will be swept under the increasingly large carpet at AFL House.

Wow, that would have to be one of, if not the, worst trolls ever of the Hawthorn board.

Didn't get a bite and then got reversed trolled on his failed troll attempt.

Is there a fail troll badge for this muppet?

If there were different classes of trolls he would be a run of the mill lemming troll. What a poor effort.

They lost the appeal

napoleon-dynamite-yes.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor Dopers.
Fancy being sold the fantasy that they were ever going to be anything but dopers in the eyes of millions.

Sucked in cockbags. #sobrave

Shocked to be sitting here.

Such a shame that Bruce Francis has been barred from the club because his conspiracy retort would be classic. His claims that the AFL were always trying to bring down Essendon and that they used their own lawyers over there instead of letting Ess. pick their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back