Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this on facebook

969270_493572594066849_145108676_n.jpg
I hear there's already a prequel in the works.

Set about half a decade prior to the events of this film, and also based on a true story.

It's a bit of a Dank and The Weapon origin story.

I believe it will be called "KARDINIA". Should be good!

I hear there's already a prequel in the works.

Set about half a decade prior to the events of this film, and also based on a true story.

It's a bit of a Dank and The Weapon origin story.

I believe it will be called "KARDINIA". Should be good!
There's a prequel to the prequel, all about Shane Charter and Jimmy, called "The Nutritionist".

In fairness, I dare say 'amaising' is phonetically correct for this genius. Probably likes to 'aks' questions too.
I bet he reckons the players "didn't do anythink wrong!".

I bet he reckons the players "didn't do anythink wrong!".
If they did, they could probably get it fixed at the "hostipal" while eating "pasgetti"

You forgot Hal Hunter.
Kid has balls the size of grapefruit taking on the entire population of Jamestown in legal proceeding merely to attempt to gain access to his medical records..
He can drink from my canteen anyday.
Literally and figuratively

Time spent talking s**t about Essendrug is never wasted.

This post times a million.

We will still be feeding it to flogs on this board in 10 years time.

In fact I'll be feeding it to Essendon flogs until the day I die....!

Cheats...

Agreed. The AFL and Essendrug want everyone to stop talking about it and forget it.

The longer this drags on the worse it looks for the both of them.

How does it feel being the only ever team in a team sport to be done for doping?

Yes, even when they retire and are set up in cushy jobs in the media, we can still call them cheats.

Bet he's back on Bummer Board boasting how he stirred us up, when, all he did was add to the fact that most Bummer supporters are just plain ignorant, and really did have their heads in the sand when facts were released.
I'm glad he came by as it has got the sordid tale refreshed here for more people to read......... strange that, I thought he wanted it to die but he has ended up keeping it going and republished, great stuff by onthedrugs77

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is pretty dumb, but in keeping with the tone of this thread:
Essendon select player No 012345, A Syringe with their first round pick.

"We selected him with future development in mind"

Last edited:
Still appalled but not surprised the AFL permitted Essendon to keep the number one draft pick, which only came about as a direct result of their cheating and resulting suspensions.

"Integrity". A word the AFL will never understand while Goldenspoon "Poloboy" McDoucheface and his boys' club of sycophants, hangers-on and immediate family are in charge of the game.

I'll say it again, if it weren't for my unreasoable passion for the Hawks, I would not bother to watch AFL (except to randomly shout the word "CAMPAIGNER" at other people's TVs when the footy comes on.)

Still appalled but not surprised the AFL permitted Essendon to keep the number one draft pick, which only came about as a direct result of their cheating and resulting suspensions.

"Integrity". A word the AFL will never understand while Goldenspoon "Poloboy" McDoucheface and his boys' club of sycophants, hangers-on and immediate family are in charge of the game.

I'll say it again, if it weren't for my unreasoable passion for the Hawks, I would not bother to watch AFL (except to randomly shout the word "CAMPAIGNER" at other people's TVs when the footy comes on.)

The "AFL Integrity Unit" is one of the all-time great oxymorons.

Some friends commented about his reaction being excited with Essendon using the #1 pick on him. If any of us were drafted by the Bombers we'd be not happy at all and probably do a Buckley at Brisbane.... sign a short term deal then get the hell out of there.

Upon reading is thread after a bit of an absence, it reminded me of a scene from my favourite film - Withnail and I - and here's the dialogue.

Withnail: [reading a newspaper] Listen to this. "Curse of the Superman. I took drugs to win medals says top athlete Geoff Woade."

Marwood: Where's the coffee?

Withnail: "In a world exclusive interview, 33 year old shot putter Geoff Woade who weighs 317 pounds, admitted taking massive doses of anabolic steroids, drugs banned in sport. It used to give him bad tempers and act up said his wife. He used to pick on me. But now he's stopped he's much better in our sex life and in our general life." Jesus Christ. This huge, thatched head with its earlobes and cannonball is now considered sane. "Geoff Woade is feeling better and is now prepared to step back into society and start tossing his orb about." Look at him! Look at Geoff Woade! His head must weight fifty pounds on its own. Imagine the size of his balls. Imagine getting into a fight with the *er!

Marwood: Please, I don't feel good.

Withnail: That's what you'd say, but that wouldn't wash with Geoff. No! He'd like a bit of pleading. Add spice to it. In fact, he'd probably tell you what he was going to do before he did it. "I'm gonna pull you head off." "Oh no, please, don't pull my head off." "I'm gonna pull your head off because I don't like your head."

Upon reading is thread after a bit of an absence, it reminded me of a scene from my favourite film - Withnail and I - and here's the dialogue.

Withnail: [reading a newspaper] Listen to this. "Curse of the Superman. I took drugs to win medals says top athlete Geoff Woade."

Marwood: Where's the coffee?

Withnail: "In a world exclusive interview, 33 year old shot putter Geoff Woade who weighs 317 pounds, admitted taking massive doses of anabolic steroids, drugs banned in sport. It used to give him bad tempers and act up said his wife. He used to pick on me. But now he's stopped he's much better in our sex life and in our general life." Jesus Christ. This huge, thatched head with its earlobes and cannonball is now considered sane. "Geoff Woade is feeling better and is now prepared to step back into society and start tossing his orb about." Look at him! Look at Geoff Woade! His head must weight fifty pounds on its own. Imagine the size of his balls. Imagine getting into a fight with the goose!

Marwood: Please, I don't feel good.

Withnail: That's what you'd say, but that wouldn't wash with Geoff. No! He'd like a bit of pleading. Add spice to it. In fact, he'd probably tell you what he was going to do before he did it. "I'm gonna pull you head off." "Oh no, please, don't pull my head off." "I'm gonna pull your head off because I don't like your head."
Love that movie
images (32).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back