• Yes

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

V7NQlsB.jpg

#SCANDAL - :tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine:

Huge news out of Wolves HQ this afternoon, after a second straight defeat and reports of unrest from the leadership group an emergency meeting was called to question captain Quivorir in regards to allegations of favouritism to posters who have a whinge to get better spots on field, leadership group members SM and pantskyle verbally attacked Quivorir from the front when other member Willo_ produced a knife which strongly resembled the one that brahj used to stab DemonJim with in Las Vegas. The dagger planted squarely in the middle of Quiv's rubbery spine with Mountain Dew sprouting forth from his wounds, Willo_ has stolen the captaincy straight from Quivs cold dead hands after Quiv said to Willo one week ago "You'll have to take the captaincy from my cold dead hands", a shocked Quiv spun around and cried out "Et tu, Willo_?" a single tear resembling spookism rolling down his cheek. The dream of captaincy over shortly after it begun, with one final breath Quivorir mutters "The Swamprats are the shittiest team to banter against in the league"...

... A new hero emerges out of Geelong, not just any hero, not some water guzzling campaigner, a mans man, a man so manly other men ask him to sign their groins to make it stronger, a new hope, a new beginning. Captain Willo_.

esq-archer-love-xlg.jpg

League, I ask you, from this wild ride, what was your favourite Quivorir captaincy moment?

***DRAMATIZATION, QUIV DIDN'T DIE***

Last edited:
*Their you illiterate cuck.

And I'm just a tear face to you? I played a big role in this stabbing.

Listen dick, I did that in like 5 minutes including a photoshop. Some slack, please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Already in the mental diary... I hear good things

At any point since you started at the wolves did you intend to work with Quiv or did you join with the intent of destroying him?

At any point since you started at the wolves did you intend to work with Quiv or did you join with the intent of destroying him?
I intended to work with him, as much as RU intends to lead from the front anyway

All Willo_ had to do was sit back and wait for the inevitable. Certainly no destroying required.

Quivorir was on a course of destruction. Wise committee members tabled a list of reasons he needed to appoint a co-captain. If he didn't heed such sage advice from one of the Sweet FA's coolest heads, then his situation has been untenable for a while.

Back