Phantom Draft eth-dog's 2022 Phantom Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

lol u reckon? We need life after Gawn n Grundy anyway. We also need key forwards. We also need a key back for life after May and I think we could do with another good mid if Sparrow isn't going to eventuate so I think we can comfortably go best available with the first pick.

As much as I like Jefferson, my main watch on him is his softness. No doubt there are Jack Watts vibes but I think his ceiling is a poor mans Josh Kennedy.

You can get rucks so easily in FA and trade. Develop them off the rookie list. Using first round picks on them is stupid imo, particularly when you have Gawn and Grundy.

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Don't blame you for the effort but forwards are not a need for Sydney right now as in the small to medium forwards we already have Papley, Hayward, Heeney and also if they are injured we also have Wicks and Ronke in the sidelines.

Right now Sydney desperately need a big bodied inside mid, though if that is not available we also need a Rampe replacement, or a shut down key defender.
We've delisted Bell & Ronke so picking up a forward would not be a surprise at all. And we'll deff pick up another mid.

Essendons ranking for pick 5

1. Wardlaw
2. Sheezel
3. Humphrey

Thaks my guess.

If Sheezel is gone its a quality, goal kicking inside mid.
Tsatas 3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 15, 2009
Donaldsons Dairy
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Chelsea
That been said for the past 6 months. And lately it seems clubs are cooling on Tsatas and looks like he may slide. Question on his hurt factor.

If he slides IMo that indicates Essendon are keen on a better more balanced mid with leadership and greater impact..
Questions relate more to the lack of a defensive game and hardness at the contest.

Have done an update with (I think) the final draft order before Monday week. Let's see if I get anything outside the first round right...

Much prefer those ones! That's a nice set of 3. If we went the first 2, think we look at a tall at 43 though. Can't stress how good this effort is though and I like the live trade which actually is fair

billnats

All Australian
Feb 4, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
SMFC & Tottenham
D537F8DA-600A-481D-8D83-27EA7D48CCC6.jpeg

So do you think North will take Wardlaw hey? Not complaining

Remove this Banner Ad

Back