Ethnicities.

Remove this Banner Ad

Seeing as the Western Suburbs are so multicultural, would be interested to know whether that rubbed off into their fan base.
I personally am Greek...
Greek (Macedonian) Northern Greek area my background.
Born in Australia.
I'm also half Greek (from Mum), though I've never visited Greece (hopefully will go one day) and only speak English :oops:

I haven't been able to drag Mum to a footy game yet. BTW her side of the family mostly supports Collingwood!

Irish, straight off the boat to Seddon. My Grandfather was a famous burglar through the Depression.
Yay, what part? I was born in Belfast.

btw are you really Scrag City? :oops:

I was adopted as a baby and my adoptive father came from Forst in Germany. When I decided to trace my genetic family history as an adult I discovered my father and his family had come from Croatia, or Yugoslavia as it then was. After meeting many of my genetic dad's family, whose surname is Perovic, I was swiftly informed that Val Perovic was a cousin.

Western European whitey. In laws are Dutch, born in Netherlands and all love the dogs and footy in general

5th generation Australian of Irish heritage.
By blood 80% Irish.
Married a greek, have 2 Bulldog sons and a daughter friends with the Hawk players and Roughead.
I taught migrants English. Love all cultures and migrants.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back