Etihad food policy

Remove this Banner Ad

And I'm sure he joined BF when he was eight years old. :rolleyes:

Carlton won the premiership in 1995. = Duffman95

You know Gibbsy, you saying that, just changed my life, thanks so much for your input.

Excluding Nando's and the other food providers outside is so hypocritical. Why else do those places exist, for people who are just happening to walk past, but are not going into the stadium?

honestly..
the ground is a great place to watch footy..
but eevrything else about it s**t..
ACG couldnt give two ****s about what you eat or drink..
hell they couldnt care less about you..
If someone tells you off- ark up and tell them to beat it.
especially if you are a member.
youve supported your club. your there to watch them play. **** their policy!

I've worked at Etihad during the week and the mid week food there is pretty good. They do lunches out of the one of the dining rooms for workers and from memory it was about 10 bucks for a full hot meal, meat vegies and potatoes and s**t and it was quality! :thumbsu:

But yeah, on weekends they can get ****ed that's for sure.

I understand you are not allowed to take takeaway food in but are you allowed to take food from home?

Thats is 100% correct.

Nando's got smart and started to put their food in plain brown paper bags instead of the bags with their logo on it. You can try and bring it in and sometimes you might get it in but staff are trained to stop all commerical food from entereing.

Thats is 100% correct.

Nando's got smart and started to put their food in plain brown paper bags instead of the bags with their logo on it. You can try and bring it in and sometimes you might get it in but staff are trained to stop all commerical food from entereing.

what do you mean commercial food? isnt a bag of smiths chips commercial?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back