Euro 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m having a nibble on Ukraine at those odds. Zinchenko close to player of the tournament at the moment .

They've left a zero off - they are 400s to win it all.

Poms to lose now

Although couldn’t back them with free money

Nah they are just on the easy side of the draw like in last WC - should make the final but think it is highly likely winner comes from other side of the draw.

Nah they are just on the easy side of the draw like in last WC - should make the final but think it is highly likely winner comes from other side of the draw.
Easy side of the draw for sure, yet totally outplayed Germany, havent conceded a goal all tournament and Kane has been horrific, yet got the monkey off his back and scored in the 88 minute.

Easy side of the draw for sure, yet totally outplayed Germany, havent conceded a goal all tournament and Kane has been horrific, yet got the monkey off his back and scored in the 88 minute.

Not sure thats true - XG was pretty much the same for both sides.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Sterling virtually a lock for player of the tournament regardless of result? Can still get $10 for Jorginho who I think is Italy’s most likely. If Italy have a comfortable win would they still give it to Sterling?

I know the match is at Wembley but how are not Italy not clear faves to win - they are panels better than England - could be the best football bet you see for 4 years.
Panels better??? Lol. It’s not the 2019 Cox plate. England to win.

Panels better??? Lol. It’s not the 2019 Cox plate. England to win.

Italy 3.35 on the fair in normal time looks a stonkingly good bet - saver on Italy to win the title.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back