Remove this Banner Ad

And everyone knows that it will click soon enough so everyone is getting in early.

Maybe, although I remember waiting for it all to click with Chelsea last season.

Tbh I'm with united fans on this one, couldn't care less about Europa trophy. Its like asking me would you prefer to win a div 1 trophy in england or play in the bpl.
If you're playing in division 1 at the time only one of those is a possibility.

I'd rather win division 1 than play in division 1 and not win it.

I said a long time before the season that Mourinho is no longer elite and hasnt been since circa 2010. His brand of football dominated between 2000 and 2010 ,but things have changed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He definitely changed at Madrid, came back without the charm, or the humour that he had in his first stint. Did well a couple of years ago, but had no competition really, and Chelsea weren't that great in the second half of the season.

Big difference between then and now IMO, is that he'd go out of his way to protect his players, nowadays it seems he's more interested in protecting his reputation and if he has to throw a player under the bus to do so, then so be it.

I want Liverpool to win every competition they are in.

I dont understand fans who spout nonsense that the League Cup isnt important or that the Europa League is s**t cos it's not the CL.

Of course every club has priorities. Liverpool's will be different from many other clubs and similar to others.

League first, always. European Cup (if qualified) is second. These two can change dependent on league results, if you fall out of the title race (common for us over the years) then Europe takes on more importance (2005 for example)

Then it's the Europa League after those two. Then the FA Cup and then the League Cup.

That's just in preference and order.

But I want us to the win the League Cup as much as I want us to win the League. Because that's the point of football, winning trophies!

He definitely changed at Madrid, came back without the charm, or the humour that he had in his first stint. Did well a couple of years ago, but had no competition really, and Chelsea weren't that great in the second half of the season.

Big difference between then and now IMO, is that he'd go out of his way to protect his players, nowadays it seems he's more interested in protecting his reputation and if he has to throw a player under the bus to do so, then so be it.
Yep. He wasn't the same Mou second time around. Something has certainly changed him, maybe the rat in the dressingroom at Madrid but he seems so jaded. Never ends well once he starts chucking his players under the bus.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back