Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
When Wigan can win it, and arsenal can beat you, I think not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_FA_Cup_Final

Check out United’s route to the final. I don’t know how winning that is more difficult than Atletico beating out Real Madrid (100 points the previous season) and Barcelona (100 points and the treble the following season) to the league title.

Please let’s not confuse La Liga with Ligue 1. One has PSG and everyone else. Whilst the other has two historically great clubs who would both walk the Premier League most seasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_FA_Cup_Final

Check out United’s route to the final. I don’t know how winning that is more difficult than Atletico beating out Real Madrid (100 points the previous season) and Barcelona (100 points and the treble the following season) to the league title.

Please let’s not confuse La Liga with Ligue 1. One has PSG and everyone else. Whilst the other has two historically great clubs who would both walk the Premier League most seasons.

I agree with you. Why @ me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be top banana, a few trophies wouldn’t hurt and third in a two horse race or keeping the pressure on sadly doesn’t count bud !
Coping well I see. It’s taken 3 posts to talk about the past. Closet scouser.

Why worry about cup trophies. It’s not stopping Arsene from being run out of the club. Quite clear what your fan base deem as important on that front. To which end you’re as successful as we are in achieving that.

Genesis67

Premiership Player
Jun 6, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Yankees, N'Orleans Saints, Arsenal
Our history at Stoke, on a cold rainy Tuesday night, suggests we wouldn't want to get CSKA either....

Salzburg or Sporting please.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Our history at Stoke, on a cold rainy Tuesday night, suggests we wouldn't want to get CSKA either....

Salzburg or Sporting please.

Andy Gray certainly created some fantastic hypotheticals with that quote. And to think, he was talking about none other than Lionel ******* Messi not being able to play on a cold, rainy night at Stoke lol.

Feb 4, 2001
East Burwood
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal

Why worry about cup trophies. It’s not stopping Arsene from being run out of the club. Quite clear what your fan base deem as important on that front. To which end you’re as successful as we are in achieving that.
Nice dodger.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg

This post doesn't make any logical sense whatsoever.

Genesis67

Premiership Player
Jun 6, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Yankees, N'Orleans Saints, Arsenal
Andy Gray certainly created some fantastic hypotheticals with that quote. And to think, he was talking about none other than Lionel ******* Messi not being able to play on a cold, rainy night at Stoke lol.
And it turns out that he CAN do it all, even in that situation.

Not a Messi fan?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back