Europa League 17/18

Remove this Banner Ad

That was a poor result for Arsenal, to not only not get the job done done playing against 10 men for 80 minutes but then coughing up an away goal leaves them on shaky ground. Would expect Atletico to wrap it up at home easily

Our keeper & centre backs contrived to allow Atletico to score a goal (even though they weren't even chasing one) with 10 men. It's halftime of a European tie and we've got a disadvantage going into the second leg away.

If anything sums up Wenger's Arsenal post-2009, this is it. Thank **** change is coming.

I think Arsenal will still get through. Before the games this morning I had an Arsenal-Marseille Final. The French connection. I'll stay with that.

Poor result though to lead 1-0 and play against ten men for 80 minutes and cough up a latish goal.

I think Arsenal will still get through. Before the games this morning I had an Arsenal-Marseille Final. The French connection. I'll stay with that.

Poor result though to lead 1-0 and play against ten men for 80 minutes and cough up a latish goal.
Absolutely no chance
Terrible result. Atleti 1-0.

If this was at the Calderon I wouldn't give Arsenal a ******* prayer of getting through but Atletico have been a bit dodgy at the Wanda (losing to Chelsea and Sevilla at home and being held by Betis isn't exactly good home form this season in big games). I'm backing Atletico but could see Arsenal getting a result.

As long as Marseille win the whole thing I don't really care what happens between Arse-Atletico.

If this was at the Calderon I wouldn't give Arsenal a ******* prayer of getting through but Atletico have been a bit dodgy at the Wanda (losing to Chelsea and Sevilla at home and being held by Betis isn't exactly good home form this season in big games). I'm backing Atletico but could see Arsenal getting a result.

As long as Marseille win the whole thing I don't really care what happens between Arse-Atletico.

Didn't they draw with Qarabag also?

I hope arsenal win and get into the final. Wenger deserves as much after so many years service.
I have a feeling they will get through.

I've no logical reason to think why it might be the case, but I have a feeling we'll win 2-1, and go through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didnt know "corky thatcher" played for Salzburg

Meldungsliste18_1-650x435.jpg
corky.jpg

Means they need 2 to win rather than 1

Get the job done Atletico!!
I reckon the way it's going Atletico look like they are through, but I think Arsenal would find it easier to snatch 1 goal and win on pens instead of getting 2.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back