Europa League 17/18

Remove this Banner Ad

And it turns out that he CAN do it all, even in that situation.

Not a Messi fan?

Me? I love Messi. There is no one better and I will happily say that despite my allegiance for United and all Ronaldo did for the club.

Oh. Well Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña won La Liga in 99/00.

Followed by two straight 2nd place finishes and two straight 3rd place finishes. Certainly no slouches at that time.

The fact you think that the FA Cup is more difficult to win than La Liga and in order to discredit La Liga you brought up a team that won the league 18 years ago. A team that finished no lower than 3rd position for 5 straight seasons lol.

The fact you think that the FA Cup is more difficult to win than La Liga and in order to discredit La Liga you brought up a team that won the league 18 years ago. A team that finished no lower than 3rd position for 5 straight seasons lol.
Lol FFS. I thought it was quite obvious I was taking the piss when I said I was putting out bait one page ago. Was just taking wadistance for a ride because he nibbled twice.

It’s good to know you know how to use Google though. Well done.

Lol FFS. I thought it was quite obvious I was taking the piss when I said I was putting out bait one page ago. Was just taking wadistance for a ride because he nibbled twice.

It’s good to know you know how to use Google though. Well done.

You obviously thought wrong then.

As for frowning upon using Google. It is a good source for relevant information. You clearly needed google to find out when Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña won the league title.

C'mon mate everyone knows Gosh was taking the piss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You obviously thought wrong then.

As for frowning upon using Google. It is a good source for relevant information. You clearly needed google to find out when Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña won the league title.
Nothing wrong with using Google. I just find it funny you relied on it to correct a blatant troll. It was like a double dead s**t move.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back