EUROVISION Song Contest - 11/13/15 MAY 2022 (LIVE); 13/14/15 MAY 2022 (PRIMETIME)

Remove this Banner Ad

Kind of? The only reason anyone remembers it is because of the two male "back-up" dancers that hold hands

drd23 is a dirty rotten homophone!(I was an English teacher.) :D

Last edited:
I thought Jess was amazing. Maybe not vocal perfect but she got the crowd going and I loved it!!

Agent93 you would love Hungary - bringing some metal to Eurovision ;)
You're right. Don't mind it at all. Kids are killing me this year for Eurovision - did they make it through the second semi?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My Top 10 in order of Grand Final performances:
Lithuania
Norway
Germany
Czech Republic
Australia
Moldova
Sweden
Israel
Ireland
Cyprus

I'll decide my voting order later after I've watched the videos again(and again and again).

Interesting to see the odds changing overnight with Cyprus still in the lead and Israel second but with Ireland making a late dash up to third. I never knew there were so many YouTube videos put out about Eurovision. It certainly has changed since the last time I watched it in 1999. The Internet has a lot to answer for! :p

I don't like the Cyprus song, overrated. I still don't have a favourite.

C1 are you watching the final live ? Vote for Moldova!

Yes, I'm planning on staying up all night to watch it. Just about to take a nap.

Cyprus, Israel and Ireland are the 3 favourites? This must be a very weak year for Eurovision if that is the case

Cyprus is Beyonce/Shakiraesque. Israel is quirky weird. Ireland is a FU to China and Russia. I had a look at a YouTuber who explains who he thinks will win based upon voting history and voting blocks for countries. He's predicting Cyprus. Interesting to find the various YouTube opinions.

I'm thinking about one song as my favourite in particular that almost got me on my feet(with my walker, of course) and dancin'! :D

I've enjoyed the week's break from the same old, same old on TV. And it's a competition. I loves me a competition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back