EUROVISION Song Contest - 11/13/15 MAY 2022 (LIVE); 13/14/15 MAY 2022 (PRIMETIME)

Remove this Banner Ad

JESC is pretty cool watched it for a few years now those kids are ridiculously talented especially for being so young

Kazakhstan has been allowed in this year and there song is real good potentially could see them come into the adults Eurovision next year

In case anyone cares . C1

Is Jael related to Kal-El? And please do not ask me who that is. Really. Don't ask.

I have to wait another month for this? I have soooooo many videos to catch up on! :eek: As if after teaching brats for 25 years I want to spend my final weeks watching precocious foreign brats? Just shoot me now.;)

So Australia will have our first National Final Feb 9th Australia You Decide for the first time we actually get to choose our song

Have they announced the singers yet?

I think they do something in the other countries
nah submissions were open to any aussies from October 14th to November 4th to send in a song so yesterday it closed we should know the i would assume 10 singers late next month or early Jan

Yea most countries do NFs like out of the 43 like over 20 would do a NF most have fancy different ways that make there NF abit unique i think ours is going to be like UKs one

nah submissions were open to any aussies from October 14th to November 4th to send in a song so yesterday it closed we should know the i would assume 10 singers late next month or early Jan

Yea most countries do NFs like out of the 43 like over 20 would do a NF most have fancy different ways that make there NF abit unique i think ours is going to be like UKs one

It's a good idea. At least we know they wont send another Guy or Jessica type singer

It's a good idea. At least we know they wont send another Guy or Jessica type singer
yea i agree its good for a change we have been playing it way to safe and our last 2 entries have been kinda average imo and you can see that we are slowly going down Isaiah 9th and Jess like 20th im keen to see what Australia has got in us

Countries that do NFs always win aswell

oh also it will be held in Gold Coast

yea i agree its good for a change we have been playing it way to safe and our last 2 entries have been kinda average imo and you can see that we are slowly going down Isaiah 9th and Jess like 20th im keen to see what Australia has got in us

Countries that do NFs always win aswell

oh also it will be held in Gold Coast

Yes Jessica was a safe option that didn't go well. I'm glad we aren't sending Samantha Jade.

Gold Coast, interesting. Maybe we'll discover a new artist through this process ,not another recycled X Factor singer.

Yes Jessica was a safe option that didn't go well. I'm glad we aren't sending Samantha Jade.

Gold Coast, interesting. Maybe we'll discover a new artist through this process ,not another recycled X Factor singer.
yea thank god for no samantha jade ahah bur yep i have found so many good artist across Europe that i listen to so often because of NFs so hopefully this can give us some new aussie artist to get excited about

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ngl it was a brilliant show probably better then the past 2 adult ones like the hosts were decent, it was amazingly produced, the stage was good i really enjoyed it

yea the Australian girl won the jury then like 8th in the televote to place 3rd i wasnt a fan of the song

Already. I didn't expect to hear any entries yet.
yep the Albanian NF always happens a few days before xmas and they always are here with the first song it will probs be revamped tho

also

Azerbaijan has also chosen there artist her name is Srbuk no song

Cyprus is being represented by Tamta no song yet aswell

so we have 3 artist and 1 song so far

Remove this Banner Ad

Back