EUROVISION Song Contest - 11/13/15 MAY 2022 (LIVE); 13/14/15 MAY 2022 (PRIMETIME)

Remove this Banner Ad

Troye Sivan would've been a good pick
That song sounded like something I saw him sing on the Today Show outside performance. Don't ask me the name. These yougins' songs all sound alike to me.

7. YES! It got me to get off of the couch and dance around the living room with my walking frame! Bombs away! Bombs away! Bombs away! His jacket looks hippy 60s-ish. Blue hair... yas! Short silver skirt... I'm in heaven. LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

8. No. The Voice "winner'? No such thing! Simon Cowell would have torn strips off him. Am I supposed to cry because of the lyrics? OMG It looks like I'm staring at the heavens at night. :rolleyes:

9. No. She could poke an eye out with those spikes. My cat, Zsa Zsa, came running into the living room when she heard those high notes. Thought the old tomcat next door snuck inside. I wanna see her get that dress through Russian customs. Sounded and looked like that opera crap from last year.

Is there a best costume award too? How about Miss/Mr Congeniality? When is the swimsuit segment?

I agree. The production itself has been great.

How can they stretch this out for another 45 minutes?

For me

10. Courtney Act (singing contest)
9.Ella (just remember it was bad)
8-4 (They all mix together. THat is not good)
3.Shepard (safe good song. No qualms if it goes)
2.number 2 song 2000 or whatever (gave it everything and has a touch of Eurovision. I Like that they are a small band and different)
1. Kate (iffy song but memorable in a good way)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back