EUROVISION Song Contest

BobbyMorri

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Scunny, Furth
Must admit, I really like the Dutch song.

Wonder if there is going to be too many solo male singers though. Perhaps something completely different might stand out a bit more and pinch it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gopies1981

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Collingwood
It’s confirmed that Madonna will be performing at the Eurovision Song Contest on 18th May. She will perform 2 songs one new song Indian summer and one of her biggest hits. I have a feeling she might perform her 2000 no.1 Music as the song fits the night

JackNah_8

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Richmond
Great commentary lol

- Georgia guy is really creepy.
- So Greece is naked for their performance
-dont forget my number guy is odd, who would want his number

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chicago1

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
Mozambique is part of Commonwealth and they were ex Portugal
This contest has nothing to do with the Commonwealth. Well then the USA should be allowed in since we were ex British. At least I think so. I wasn't born then so I just have to rely on Wiki. ;)

EUROVISION FOR EUROPEANS!
(Well, countries that are actually in Europe or at least close to Europe!)

Satan

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
This contest has nothing to do with the Commonwealth. Well then the USA should be allowed in since we were ex British. At least I think so. I wasn't born then so I just have to rely on Wiki. ;)

EUROVISION FOR EUROPEANS! (Well, countries that are actually in Europe or at least close to Europe!)
I was pointing out that not being an ex British colony does not exclude a country being part of Commonwealth

and Yes USA could join Commonwealth but I doubt the current President would be inclined

JackNah_8

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Richmond

EUROVISION FOR EUROPEANS! (Well, countries that are actually in Europe or at least close to Europe!)
Madonna has decided to perform this year (special guest though)

Chicago1

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
I was pointing out that not being an ex British colony does not exclude a country being part of Commonwealth

and Yes USA could join Commonwealth but I doubt the current President would be inclined
But why even bring up the Commonwealth when it has nothing to do with Eurovision? And to bring up the President(thank God you didn't write his name) in your post could be considered treason against the Crown! Better get a good QC. I think Pell's is currently free. ;)

See, JackNah_8 , how Australia being in it has messed with people's minds?

Madonna performing is the first step in the USA's entry in 2021!!! USA! USA! USA!

Damn the Russians! Cheats. Worse than Essendon!!!

JackNah_8

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Richmond
But why even bring up the Commonwealth when it has nothing to do with Eurovision? And to bring up the President(thank God you didn't write his name) in your post could be considered treason against the Crown! Better get a good QC. I think Pell's is currently free. ;)

See, JackNah_8 , how Australia being in it has messed with people's minds?

Madonna performing is the first step in the USA's entry in 2021!!! USA! USA! USA!

Damn the Russians! Cheats. Worse than Essendon!!!
Thanks to Australia, other nations would like to take part.

Though Eurovision and SBS has a pretty decent deal so Australia is part of the song contest.

C1 did you know this?

Australia in the Eurovision Song Contest. ... Australia is the first country from the Oceania region (and the second country outside Eurasia, after Morocco in 1980) to participate in the contest.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia_in_the_Eurovision_Song_Contest

Chicago1

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
What an honour for Australia to enter 30+ years after Morocco. How did that end up for them?

Perhaps the USA should wait until 30+ years after Eswatini gains an entry? (Sounds like a kind of pasta, doesn't it? :p)

Top Bottom