Chicago1

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2001
No longer Trumpland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
Lol Chicago1 your comments are almost completely opposite of the Twitter comments made during the live broadcasts haha.

Most of us on there absolutely love Kate. The song has grown on me even though it's not my favourite.

Slovenia's song is better off listened to in isolation, the studio version is so mellow and dreamy and I love the meaning. Slovene is a gorgeous Slavic language.

They have another great song called "Baloni" (Balloon).
I guess if you like mushy love songs, it's OK. If ya can't dance to it, it ain't really music! LOL

Bookmakers have Australia in 2nd with a 12% chance of winning. https://eurovisionworld.com/odds/eurovision

(Log in to remove this ad.)

por_please_ya

Sharbat Gula
Mar 26, 2009
Hogwarts
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
East Side Hawks, Strikers, NMFC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JayJay_S

Premiership Player
Jan 29, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Any winner predictions?

I have a bad feeling that Zero Gravity will win but I hope not as I can’t stand the song.

BobbyMorri

Norm Smith Medallist
May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Scunny, Furth
Just watched the first semi. Getting drunk, don't ask.

Montenegro....wow, how bad can you get. Finland need a new singer. Poland was awesome for uniqueness. Slovenia boring...hurry up and kiss. Czech republic, wiggles. Hungary should do his other song. Belarus killed us with the pyro. Serbia, Ballard. Belgium good song can't sing. Georgia was awesome. So much emotion. Iceland......... Estonia I liked...not sure why. Portugal, wtf.... Greece is a Greek song...San Marino is classic euro vision.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Chicago1

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2001
No longer Trumpland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
THE ULTIMATE, UNBIASED(WELL, NOT REALLY) SNARKY COMMENTS WITH TOP 10 BY A NON-EUROPEAN/NON-AUSTRALIAN MUSIC EXPERT:

1. The Netherlands - I liked it more every time I watched it. Maybe I shouldn't have watched it at all so my #2 could be #1 like I had planned.

2. Czech Republic (Czechia) - Anything that can get an old guy like me want to dance has to be great. It just HAS to be.

3. Australia - OK. She won me over. I love circus sideshows. :p <- for JackNah_8

4. Malta - Well, I live in the Western Suburbs and I didn't choose Italy or Greece so....

5. Switzerland - Please forgive me Patrick Swayze.

6. Cyprus - I liked this same song from Cyprus last year too.

7. Azerbaijan - I don't really like it that much but I might never get another chance to type Azerbaijan again.

8. Sweden - Just a typical stereotyped Swede. Errr...

9. Russia - I wasn't going to list Russia at all, but I liked the staging. They must have had an expert collusionist collaborator.

10. Estonia - I chose this because of the Mighty Melbourne Storm! It's also kinda simple, like me.

Who do I think will win? Netherlands followed by Australia. I still think Shepard should have won. :D

JackNah_8

Hall of Famer
Jan 15, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
THE ULTIMATE, UNBIASED(WELL, NOT REALLY) SNARKY COMMENTS WITH TOP 10 BY A NON-EUROPEAN/NON-AUSTRALIAN MUSIC EXPERT:

1. The Netherlands - I liked it more every time I watched it. Maybe I shouldn't have watched it at all so my #2 could be #1 like I had planned.

2. Czech Republic (Czechia) - Anything that can get an old guy like me want to dance has to be great. It just HAS to be.

3. Australia - OK. She won me over. I love circus sideshows. :p <- for JackNah_8

4. Malta - Well, I live in the Western Suburbs and I didn't choose Italy or Greece so....

5. Switzerland - Please forgive me Patrick Swayze.

6. Cyprus - I liked this same song from Cyprus last year too.

7. Azerbaijan - I don't really like it that much but I might never get another chance to type Azerbaijan again.

8. Sweden - Just a typical stereotyped Swede. Errr...

9. Russia - I wasn't going to list Russia at all, but I liked the staging. They must have had an expert collusionist collaborator.

10. Estonia - I chose this because of the Mighty Melbourne Storm! It's also kinda simple, like me.

Who do I think will win? Netherlands followed by Australia. I still think Shepard should have won. :D
Finally you liked the Australian song

Are you waking up early to watch ev live?

Top Bottom