I guess if you like mushy love songs, it's OK. If ya can't dance to it, it ain't really music! LOLLol Chicago1 your comments are almost completely opposite of the Twitter comments made during the live broadcasts haha.
Most of us on there absolutely love Kate. The song has grown on me even though it's not my favourite.
Slovenia's song is better off listened to in isolation, the studio version is so mellow and dreamy and I love the meaning. Slovene is a gorgeous Slavic language.
They have another great song called "Baloni" (Balloon).
2nd favorite lol
Booo respect the legends. Madonna is one of a handful of music legends that have changed the game. Certainly out of the current crop of singers their certainly no legends coming through. I would say singers of the 80’s Michael Jackson, Prince, Madonna were the last of the music legends.0 votes
Lol theirs isn't a love song
Finally you liked the Australian songTHE ULTIMATE, UNBIASED(WELL, NOT REALLY) SNARKY COMMENTS WITH TOP 10 BY A NON-EUROPEAN/NON-AUSTRALIAN MUSIC EXPERT:
1. The Netherlands - I liked it more every time I watched it. Maybe I shouldn't have watched it at all so my #2 could be #1 like I had planned.
2. Czech Republic (Czechia) - Anything that can get an old guy like me want to dance has to be great. It just HAS to be.
3. Australia - OK. She won me over. I love circus sideshows. <- for JackNah_8
4. Malta - Well, I live in the Western Suburbs and I didn't choose Italy or Greece so....
5. Switzerland - Please forgive me Patrick Swayze.
6. Cyprus - I liked this same song from Cyprus last year too.
7. Azerbaijan - I don't really like it that much but I might never get another chance to type Azerbaijan again.
8. Sweden - Just a typical stereotyped Swede. Errr...
9. Russia - I wasn't going to list Russia at all, but I liked the staging. They must have had an expert
10. Estonia - I chose this because of the Mighty Melbourne Storm! It's also kinda simple, like me.
Who do I think will win? Netherlands followed by Australia. I still think Shepard should have won.