EUROVISION Song Contest - 11/13/15 MAY 2022 (LIVE); 13/14/15 MAY 2022 (PRIMETIME)

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol Chicago1 your comments are almost completely opposite of the Twitter comments made during the live broadcasts haha.

Most of us on there absolutely love Kate. The song has grown on me even though it's not my favourite.

Slovenia's song is better off listened to in isolation, the studio version is so mellow and dreamy and I love the meaning. Slovene is a gorgeous Slavic language.

They have another great song called "Baloni" (Balloon).

I guess if you like mushy love songs, it's OK. If ya can't dance to it, it ain't really music! LOL

Bookmakers have Australia in 2nd with a 12% chance of winning. https://eurovisionworld.com/odds/eurovision

Madonna on grand final night will be performing the following;

1. Like A Prayer (classic)
2. Future (new song)
3. Hallelujah (cover)
Yay! I think she can win it! USA! USA! USA!

29corj5.jpg
;)

2nd favorite lol

I can imagine your reaction if she wins lol
I hope she does. Maybe Eurovision could be broadcast from Melbourne next year! The hell with Paris!

Lol theirs isn't a love song ;)
It's about staying true to yourself.
Whatta you mean? The two of them were looking at each other as if they were going to do it right on stage! :eggplant:

2jdexc4.jpg

:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slovenian group was alright. Norway and Iceland groups much better. Not a fan of the Czech band at all.

Any winner predictions?

I have a bad feeling that Zero Gravity will win but I hope not as I can’t stand the song.

Any winner predictions?

I have a bad feeling that Zero Gravity will win but I hope not as I can’t stand the song.
Never would have guessed that based on your previous posts. ;)

I might watch them again tonight and decide my top ten favourites and pick a sure winner! :p

Just watched the first semi. Getting drunk, don't ask.

Montenegro....wow, how bad can you get. Finland need a new singer. Poland was awesome for uniqueness. Slovenia boring...hurry up and kiss. Czech republic, wiggles. Hungary should do his other song. Belarus killed us with the pyro. Serbia, Ballard. Belgium good song can't sing. Georgia was awesome. So much emotion. Iceland......... Estonia I liked...not sure why. Portugal, wtf.... Greece is a Greek song...San Marino is classic euro vision.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

THE ULTIMATE, UNBIASED(WELL, NOT REALLY) SNARKY COMMENTS WITH TOP 10 BY A NON-EUROPEAN/NON-AUSTRALIAN MUSIC EXPERT:

1. The Netherlands - I liked it more every time I watched it. Maybe I shouldn't have watched it at all so my #2 could be #1 like I had planned.

2. Czech Republic (Czechia) - Anything that can get an old guy like me want to dance has to be great. It just HAS to be.

3. Australia - OK. She won me over. I love circus sideshows. :p <- for JackNah_8

4. Malta - Well, I live in the Western Suburbs and I didn't choose Italy or Greece so....

5. Switzerland - Please forgive me Patrick Swayze.

6. Cyprus - I liked this same song from Cyprus last year too.

7. Azerbaijan - I don't really like it that much but I might never get another chance to type Azerbaijan again.

8. Sweden - Just a typical stereotyped Swede. Errr...

9. Russia - I wasn't going to list Russia at all, but I liked the staging. They must have had an expert collusionist collaborator.

10. Estonia - I chose this because of the Mighty Melbourne Storm! It's also kinda simple, like me.

Who do I think will win? Netherlands followed by Australia. I still think Shepard should have won. :D

THE ULTIMATE, UNBIASED(WELL, NOT REALLY) SNARKY COMMENTS WITH TOP 10 BY A NON-EUROPEAN/NON-AUSTRALIAN MUSIC EXPERT:

1. The Netherlands - I liked it more every time I watched it. Maybe I shouldn't have watched it at all so my #2 could be #1 like I had planned.

2. Czech Republic (Czechia) - Anything that can get an old guy like me want to dance has to be great. It just HAS to be.

3. Australia - OK. She won me over. I love circus sideshows. :p <- for JackNah_8

4. Malta - Well, I live in the Western Suburbs and I didn't choose Italy or Greece so....

5. Switzerland - Please forgive me Patrick Swayze.

6. Cyprus - I liked this same song from Cyprus last year too.

7. Azerbaijan - I don't really like it that much but I might never get another chance to type Azerbaijan again.

8. Sweden - Just a typical stereotyped Swede. Errr...

9. Russia - I wasn't going to list Russia at all, but I liked the staging. They must have had an expert collusionist collaborator.

10. Estonia - I chose this because of the Mighty Melbourne Storm! It's also kinda simple, like me.

Who do I think will win? Netherlands followed by Australia. I still think Shepard should have won. :D
Finally you liked the Australian song

Are you waking up early to watch ev live?

Finally you liked the Australian song

Are you waking up early to watch ev live?
Yes. I was supposed to go to bed 45 minutes ago. This is going to screw up my meds. I'll have to get up and go back to sleep afterwards for like three hours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back