EUROVISION Song Contest - 11/13/15 MAY 2022 (LIVE); 13/14/15 MAY 2022 (PRIMETIME)

Remove this Banner Ad

Russia....3rd.....

Uk last...Poor poms. Germany got lucky.

top 10 is slightly disappointing considering the buzz. similar public and jury vote. If we were Mother Russia, we would have another 100.

Italy 2nd shows the big 5 that they can do well if they have a good song. Italy is all class with all of its songs.

I told you that Australia should have chosen Sheppard. LOL Ninthalia JackNah_8

The Netherlands deserved it.

I'm glad I switched to watching it online so I didn't have to listen to those two cretinous Australian hosts. Did they ever shut up?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you are actually happy with the winner this year??
Good morning afternoon. Yes. I was satisfied with last year's winner too, though I wanted Norway to win.

The difference between the jury and the public was unbelievable.

Meanwhile Madonna's political statement

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...h-palestinian-flag-on-dancer-s-back-1.7254651

btw Chicago1 USA didnt perform well on Eurovision.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-05...ver-car-crash-eurovision-performance/11127802
The same happened last year. Remember the low score Australia got from the public compared to the jury? Rather like North Macedonia today. And former Communist countries usualy vote for another former Communist country and Greece and Cyprus always trade their 12 points. Many of the songs are political and the singers try to push a political agenda. After all, they're on the world stage(except the US's) for 15 minutes.

I couldn't read the Israeli article. I do not shut off my Platinum Membership - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/upgrades ;) for any site. I did see the headline quickly and it didn't seem to mention that other dancers had Israeli flags on their backs, according to the ABC "Though she did not directly address calls to boycott Israel's hosting of the event, dancers wearing Palestinian and Israeli flags embraced at the end of her song Future." Did you see the Icelandic entrants' holding up Palestinian banners when they received their public vote? Israel hosting was going to be very political in that way. The Jewish state will always be controversial.

Madonna surely showed her age(unlike me, who is already young and fresh). Like a Prayer was awful. The second one was better, but I'm not a fan of autotune. At least it was a real show. I think of that performance compared to the old Polish babushkas in their entry. Probably some of them are younger than Madonna. LOL

I'm really surprised with Kate's scores, especially from the juries. What place was she in just the public vote? I haven't looked yet. I don't think her performance today was as good as her Semi-Final performance. Maybe after seeing it a number of times, the novelty wore off for me.

I liked last year's competition better, probably because I hadn't seen Eurovision in over 20 years and it was new and fresh to me. I also liked more songs and performances. As I said in earlier posts, I'm glad I could watch it on my laptop. The Australian hosts were cringeworthy and SBS viewers didn't see the casual discussions with some of the groups.

And Sheppard's "On My Way" should have been Australia's entry. Now, time for second breakfast...:p

On another note SBS need to improve the digital tv quality. It was almost as bad as watching an AFL game on dvd!
thats why ive been watching on YT and like i cant stand the commentary

i was really pulling for North Macedonia to take it out would of been the upset of the century

Julia Zemiro and Sam Pang were way better. Zemiro is not a comedian, but I always find her pretty funny.
Agreed!! She was witty. Plus she spoke fluent French and would speak French with particular contestants who knew the language.

I got up early and watched and voted. Massive difference between jury and televote. I knew North Macedonia wouldn't win with televoting. She was gracious when they called the number and she knew she hadn't won :) great result for the country though, I'm sure they are proud.

The crowd yelled out "GREECE" when the Cyprus 12 votes from the jury was about to be announced lol.... And then boos. It's just bullshit.

The Netherlands song was pretty good but it felt like this wasn't a particularly strong competition this year. I'm also kinda sad that it seems most of the songs are now just becoming Western pop songs instead of maintaining the eccentricity that Eurovision is famous for

I'm surprised the Italian entry scored so well - I didn't really see what was so good about it

I'm astounded Italy came second. The song was dog s**t and the guy had no charisma. They did well last year too with a very forgettable performance. The voting feels so rigged.

Netherlands worthy winner, thought Norway was the best though.

Pretty average compared to last year.

I loved Italy actually. The message of the song, good beat, you could tell it meant something to him. I can see why it scored so highly.

Happy with Netherlands winning though. Great song.

Good morning afternoon. Yes. I was satisfied with last year's winner too, though I wanted Norway to win.

The same happened last year. Remember the low score Australia got from the public compared to the jury? Rather like North Macedonia today. And former Communist countries usualy vote for another former Communist country and Greece and Cyprus always trade their 12 points. Many of the songs are political and the singers try to push a political agenda. After all, they're on the world stage(except the US's) for 15 minutes.

I couldn't read the Israeli article. I do not shut off my Platinum Membership - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/upgrades ;) for any site. I did see the headline quickly and it didn't seem to mention that other dancers had Israeli flags on their backs, according to the ABC "Though she did not directly address calls to boycott Israel's hosting of the event, dancers wearing Palestinian and Israeli flags embraced at the end of her song Future." Did you see the Icelandic entrants' holding up Palestinian banners when they received their public vote? Israel hosting was going to be very political in that way. The Jewish state will always be controversial.

Madonna surely showed her age(unlike me, who is already young and fresh). Like a Prayer was awful. The second one was better, but I'm not a fan of autotune. At least it was a real show. I think of that performance compared to the old Polish babushkas in their entry. Probably some of them are younger than Madonna. LOL

I'm really surprised with Kate's scores, especially from the juries. What place was she in just the public vote? I haven't looked yet. I don't think her performance today was as good as her Semi-Final performance. Maybe after seeing it a number of times, the novelty wore off for me.

I liked last year's competition better, probably because I hadn't seen Eurovision in over 20 years and it was new and fresh to me. I also liked more songs and performances. As I said in earlier posts, I'm glad I could watch it on my laptop. The Australian hosts were cringeworthy and SBS viewers didn't see the casual discussions with some of the groups.

And Sheppard's "On My Way" should have been Australia's entry. Now, time for second breakfast...:p

Seriously whatever Madonna does she gets slammed by the press. Like a prayer should of been performed similar to the album version but Madonna always likes to reinvent her old hits. Her new song future I’m not a huge fan of would of preferred her to sing her second single crave with Swae Lee but I guess future was fitting for the show with the message.

Anyway does not matter what Madonna does she is still an icon and one of the very few music legends we have on this earth that are still alive. She is 60 and of course she ain’t going to be moving and dancing like she use too like she did say 10 years ago when she was out dancing people half her age. She got the audience she want Europe will know she has a new album coming out and pockets $1 million USD for 10 minutes on stage.

Well done to Netherlands best song by some margin deserved to win

Remove this Banner Ad

Back