EUROVISION Song Contest - 11/13/15 MAY 2022 (LIVE); 13/14/15 MAY 2022 (PRIMETIME)

Remove this Banner Ad

I wish Kate would have poked out an eye with that crown last year. A bad influence on that poor little girl. Losing choice of song.

Able to vote 20 times? What is this, a Chicago election?

Jaguar Jonze - Rabbit Hole - She ain't no Greg Norman. Oh, no, a song with a serious message. How emotionally taxing. I wish she would have sung this in English instead of Japanese. Me farting is more entertaining. This kind of sounds like Skyhooks. I miss the 70s.

Jack Vidgen - I am King I am Queen - This is the guy I saw on some TV show. Botox doesn't suit him. Those lips. Ewww. He won Australia's Got Talent? Was that the no talent year. Sorry. X. Another not Eurovision worthy. I forgot how that song goes already

Vanessa Amorosi Lessons of Love -Please don't let me down... Oh, baby. Sexy. Song is kinda meh. Nothing really stands out. Far too forgettable. I am heartbroken. It's no Have a Look. :(

So far nothing stands out. There just isn't that something special to compete at Eurovision. I might end up barracking for Belarus or Moldova or some other nothing country. But not France. Never France. Frogs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Diana Rouvas - Can We Make Heaven - At least she looks classy. Song, alas, is not memorable enough to win anything. I'm getting worried. Nothing seems even close to being a winner.

Mitch Tambo - Together - He's an American Indian! Get a peace pipe. OK. This seems to stand out a bit. At least it has caught my attention. His singing is the problem. Not strong enough. Another singer might have been able to pull it off better. This could catch the attention of the Eurovision judges.

Casey Donovan - Proud - I wasn't around when she won whatever contest it was, so she has no special meaning for me. OK. She just mentioned Chicago. She be okey-dokey to me. Nice voice. Very smooth. She knows how to sell a song. The Coles lady has won me over. My favourite so far. But can it win Eurovision?

Montaigne - Don't Break Me - So she's a jock? That's one strike against her. Clowns scare some people. She'll lose votes for that. Looks like she just had an epileptic fit. Get a nurse. STAT! She dances like Elaine Benes. At least that's a positive.

Diddirri - Raw Stuff - Strange name. Long hair. "Look at me! Look at me!" Song sounds like the theme from some romantic comedy movie. No, maybe some sad, romantic movie. The young wife dies of coronavirus. Their baby survives. I'm in tears. Boo hoo. He's a bit flat in parts.

That was my first listening.

So...
1. Casey Donovan - strong voice might get her through
2. Mitch Tambo - indigenous language song should pull in votes
3. Diddrii - I kind of like the song but just not Eurovisionworthy
Vanessa - Might get in based on reputation. Great stage presence.

Australia will not go far this year. Yes, last year there seemed to be a few memorable songs. This year... meh.

I wasn't around when he won. Eurovision isn't really top TV viewing in the states. LOL I watched it back in the 80s and 90s and then after I moved back here. 2018 was my first year since 1999.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back