Entertainment & Music Event Cinemas (rant)

Remove this Banner Ad

May 10, 2009
Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Adelaide
Has anyone else tried booking with these clowns over the phone before? I have a voucher for Gold Class, and so cannot book online. My Dad has been on hold all day, and has not got through once, sitting on hold for over 3 hours. This is a joke, and how they cannot have someone at the phone is beyond me. Bunch of ****wits.:thumbsdown:

Has anyone else tried booking with these clowns over the phone before? I have a voucher for Gold Class, and so cannot book online. My Dad has been on hold all day, and has not got through once, sitting on hold for over 3 hours. This is a joke, and how they cannot have someone at the phone is beyond me. Bunch of ****wits.:thumbsdown:

So much fail in this post.

So much fail.

a) Yes, there is a section to redeem your gold class voucher online (24 hours a day), you just haven't looked hard enough.

b) Their phone line is open between 9am and about 12:30 in the afternoon or so daily. This is written on the event cinemas website. Thus, you are on hold for no reason. No one is going to be picking up.

Oh dear.

So much fail in this post.

So much fail.

a) Yes, there is a section to redeem your gold class voucher online (24 hours a day), you just haven't looked hard enough.

b) Their phone line is open between 9am and about 12:30 in the afternoon or so daily. This is written on the event cinemas website. Thus, you are on hold for no reason. No one is going to be picking up.

Oh dear.
To point a)
For this type of voucher, no there is not. They even clarified this over the phone for us, they couldn't work out why you couldn't either. Every method of submitting the voucher online was tried, all failed.

To point b)
The guy who picked up even apologised for the delay, saying it had been a busier than usual day, fair enough. And, we rang up between that time this morning, still had the same problem. Eventually they picked up at 6pm, so again you fail.

Nice try though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol glad I got Directors Suite (Hoyts) then!

Rang em up last night, got straight through- and same situation as you had vouchers. Was fine, had our seats booked within 5 minutes. :):thumbsu:

(Btw, are you calling the cinema direct, or just a hotline? I would call the cinema direct, thats what I did)