Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Another pretty average performance, found ourselves in a little bit of a slump.

I still feel we really lack a proper playmaker, someone who's passes and interplay and open and turn the game. We've never truely replaced Arteta.

Defensively I thought we've continued to be solid, not a lot could've been done for their goal after the ball has being crossed, Coleman was in a fine position but he was never going to beat Benteke in a aerial duel.

People are happy with that s**t we dished up? Typical middle team support I guess..

Agree, who would be happy with getting a point at the hardest stadium in the competition to get points at...

Complain about the s**t we threw up against Palace and Bournemouth, not this game.

Agree, who would be happy with getting a point at the hardest stadium in the competition to get points at...

Complain about the s**t we threw up against Palace and Bournemouth, not this game.
Why not 3 points? Or is this the club we are now? Happy with 10th in the epl. Happy taking a point off bigger clubs. Pathetic way to look at things

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF are you on about, any team in the competition regardless of being 1st or 20th would be happy with a point at the Etihad. Delusional to think we can take three points every game.

You are a sook without a grip on reality. Wishing we were a world class team doesn't magically make it so.

WTF are you on about, any team in the competition regardless of being 1st or 20th would be happy with a point at the Etihad. Delusional to think we can take three points every game.

You are a sook without a grip on reality. Wishing we were a world class team doesn't magically make it so.
So Everton's motto is now Non Modo Optimi?

It's not about wishing we are a world class team, it's about creating that mentality. If you start a game by wanting to take a point, 99% of the time you end up losing. I'd rather go down swinging than go down trying to park the bus like we did. We were lucky, they should have won 5-1. You can't be happy with that performance, it was abject and no wonder Lukaku wants to lose. Koeman out, someone who can manage in.

Sorry, I forgot disagreeing with you means I'm a troll, but then again you're a Leon Osman fan which means you're happy with average and middle of the road.

I don't care if you disagree. Your problem is that every single thing I've seen you post is negative, yet you've claimed to be around here for a while. Change your tune and maybe people will listen to what you have to say, although it's rich you have a shot at Osman when you're a Freo fan, lol

Sorry to the other boys, ignore list will be easier.

COYB, even though the first half was watching City at their best we have to take heart from the performance and never giving up. Last season would have ended 6-0

Koeman taking off Gueye cost us that game. He wasn't tiring he was giving us repeat chances, sure enough he goes off and they start to press for the first time that half then the goal got scored because of a loose man in the box his side of the midfield.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back