Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't recall him doing this tbh.

"When asked if the club would be bringing more players in this month, he said, “I hope so.

“We are working on that but only when we get players with the quality to make the team stronger. I’m not bringing players in just to get more numbers.

“That’s not what I like.

“It’s difficult in January because maybe you’re interested in players who can’t leave their club until the summer.”

You're right, I can't find any quote. Just the impression I got through his statements, especially early window when he apparently was requesting five new players from the board at the start of Jan and saying things like the board needs to trust him to turn over the squad.

Certain don't dislike Koeman, just disagreeing that inaction was better than action at this junction.

Welcome back Bradesmaen :thumbsu:

Stoke are always a hard task at their home ground. So a draw was the most likely "good" result.
Hold onto 7th like you like doing and you should be back in Europe next season. Utd favourites for the EFL Cup and 5 current top 6 clubs left in the FA Cup.
Being back in Europe is a good first step for Everton.

Lookman looks the goods, Schneiderlin still has plenty left and lots of exciting young guys are going to keep getting chances. Not much to be disappointed about, except maybe not having a back up striker.

That was fun, then scary then fun again.

Lukaku beast mode, Robles good again despite conceding 3, best game for McCarty in two years probably. I'd be wary playing Barry and Schneiderlin together, thought them sitting back brought the pressure on us when we needed someone getting at ball carrier and countering their energy.

That was fun, then scary then fun again.

Lukaku beast mode, Robles good again despite conceding 3, best game for McCarty in two years probably. I'd be wary playing Barry and Schneiderlin together, thought them sitting back brought the pressure on us when we needed someone getting at ball carrier and countering their energy.

Unleash the Gueye/Schneiderlin combo, it will be boss.

For once we didn't bottle it after they scored two on the trot and put us under pressure.

To go on and score another 3 was insane, their 3rd goal was over the line as well.

"It's important for me, I am still a player of Everton, so it is good things for me to score against Liverpool, I think they will be happy for me" - Niasse, post-game interview.

We love you sweet prince.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

16708309_10154099532896277_6785317990531670104_n.jpg

Davis, Schneiderlin, Gana combo is on!

Gotta feel for McCarthy. Plays better than Schneiderlin, scores a goal, gets dropped from the Squad.
Rumour is that he has done his hammy again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back