Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

when koeman became in charge in the summer.
he had a lot on his plate! and i for one think, he has improved everton in all areas,

he may not of had much to do with the signing of our under 23 team.
but he will be keeping his beady eye on how to get the best out of every
player who pulls on a everton shirt.
He's certainly done that with Delu, Jags and Baines.

17264325_10154191718046277_7158894033479472010_n.jpg

Starting XI vs Hull. Nice to see Gueye back in the starting lineup and Calvert-Lewin is in for Mirallas because his wife has had a baby.

Uninspiring until the sending off. Will take the win.
The scoreline was probably a little harsh on Hull but wrapped with the scoreline.

Over the moon for DCL to score his first goal, still has a lot of work to do but the potential is defiantly there!

Really hoping Morgan's injury is nothing serious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coleman broken leg from dog tackle in international

Absolutely ******* raging. Massive blow to our chances of top 4, time to shine Holgate....

Also hope we have a recall clause for Galloway now, i think we do but for some reason have to pay them a million pounds or something

On the flip side, my uncle who started an Evertonians supporters club in Melbourne back in the early 80s and was part of bringing them out back then, has for the first time left Australia and will be in Liverpool for the Derby. Im gonna fly over and join him. I had my pic taken with the FA cup and Gary Linekar in Melbourne in 1984/5.. all because of him.

Absolutely ******* raging. Massive blow to our chances of top 4, time to shine Holgate....

Also hope we have a recall clause for Galloway now, i think we do but for some reason have to pay them a million pounds or something
I don't believe you're allowed to call a re-call a player outside of a transfer window. I'd expect Jonjoe Kenny to come up from the academy to the first team as a back up. He's been quite highly touted for a number of seasons.

Absolutely deverstated for Seamus personally, I think we all know the type of bloke he is and he'll return from this but he'll be sorely pissed off.

On the flip side, my uncle who started an Evertonians supporters club in Melbourne back in the early 80s and was part of bringing them out back then, has for the first time left Australia and will be in Liverpool for the Derby. Im gonna fly over and join him. I had my pic taken with the FA cup and Gary Linekar in Melbourne in 1984/5.. all because of him.
made up for you mate.
i hope you and your uncle bring us good luck.

gutted for seamus.

Funes Mori stretchered off with a knee injury, would be out of the derby for sure & depending on what type of injury could be quite a while. I think we are cursed, 3 injured on national duty.

Funes Mori stretchered off with a knee injury, would be out of the derby for sure & depending on what type of injury could be quite a while. I think we are cursed, 3 injured on national duty.

Aaaaasanndddd he's out for the season, torn meniscus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back