Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a great time for Robles.. but to be fair, you could have driven a road train through the gap that Jagielka left..
Absolute brain fart from Robles, I'd have no worries Robles being our second keeper. He can pull out a really good save from time to time to time but just isn't that match saving goalkeeper that we haven't had in a very long time.

The Sun has always been a shitrag. News.com.au shared an article from them the other day on Adam Johnson, big headline along the lines of "I wish I'd raped her". He was caught on video saying he didn't actually have sex with her, but said he wishes he did for the 6 year term he was given. The Sun called it rape, although if it happened it would have been consensual as the girl involved appears to have been quite the tramp, but it would have been obviously unethical, not rape. But again, the paper is a shitrag.

But back to business lads, I'm in the U.K. now & will be at the Chelsea game at goodison next weekend, will hopefully be able to get some good photos & videos to put up in here when I can :)

The seats we have are through a travel agency type thing so not the greatest, would rather be in the Gwladys but with a bit of luck hopefully we can swap with someone

So many players at the edge of the time cliff going into next season - Baines, Williams, Jags, Barry, Stek. Players that are going/gone - Cleverly, Kone, and with Rom and Barkley uncommitted at this stage we could be (or should be) in for a major list overhaul this window. PlayStation style.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So many players at the edge of the time cliff going into next season - Baines, Williams, Jags, Barry, Stek. Players that are going/gone - Cleverly, Kone, and with Rom and Barkley uncommitted at this stage we could be (or should be) in for a major list overhaul this window. PlayStation style.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
koeman has a massive job on his hands this summer in the transfer window.
who we bring in,is almost as important as who we let go.
some tough calls will have to be made.
but i give koeman great credit for the job he has already done for us.
and i trust the man in taking us into europe.

Hugely disappointed to be the better team for 65 minutes & then concede a worldy & just collapse :(

Champions become champions for a reason, but if DCL's shot didn't hit the post & went in, or if it rebounded & sat for Lukaku, it would have changed the entire complexion of the game. They rode their luck on more than one occasion, apart from Hazard missing an open net they didn't do much until Pedro went bang.

Stekelenburg can * off, Robles made a few simple errors but made big saves. Stek is a sieve.

The crowd was very tame today, must have been the feeling of it being a dead rubber so overall, not a good experience for my first live Everton game.

Also, Lukaku is off to Chelsea. Way too much buddy buddy after the whistle, we just have to hope a second club can get involved to bring the price up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back