Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

He repeated it just then, saying that his information came from "the very top at Everton" and added Sandro is done and Keane is doing a medical as we speak.
Jim commented on behalf of Moshiri before and is in with him. However Jim also made a lot of statements on big transfers last season and nothing ever happened. So I'm unsure what to think.

What's everyone's thoughts on Giroud, there's definitely some substance in the rumour.

Michael Keane signed for $25m.

Apparently we have spent $165m this transfer period which is about as much as we have spent in the last 8 years.

Who are we losing - McGeady? Niasse? Robles or Stek going? Deulofeu? Barkley? Rom?
Need another striker if we lose Rom as we'd only have Sandro - giroud or Rooney would be good. Lucky that Rom has been durable - hardly missed a game.

Holgate and Dowell going to cover until Coleman is back? Garbutt and Galloway back challenging Baines for first team?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Who are we losing - McGeady? Niasse? Robles or Stek going? Deulofeu? Barkley? Rom?
Need another striker if we lose Rom as we'd only have Sandro - giroud or Rooney would be good. Lucky that Rom has been durable - hardly missed a game.

Holgate and Dowell going to cover until Coleman is back? Garbutt and Galloway back challenging Baines for first team?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

McGeady will be off to Sunderland or Preston
Niasse who knows, we may have to cop it which is unfortunate for everyone
Robles I hope stays, Stek can go
Deulofeu apparently back to Barca but nothing official yet
Barkley leaving one day, signing a new contract the next, repeat daily. I think he will stay though.
Rom good as gone, but if there's anything to turn his head to stay its these new signings.
Holgate & Kenny will cover Coleman (Dowell is a midfielder), wouldn't surprise me if we sign Martina for extra cover. Free transfer, low wages, wouldn't be fussed if he signs or not though.
Garbutt is back but not convinced, Galloway I hope gets more game time cos he really has a future, wish he went to a championship team to play every week rather than not play much at all for WBA. Could even go out on loan if we sign another left back, which we really should do to keep pressure on Baines. Wouldn't mind Robertson from Hull if the price is right, otherwise look abroad

McGeady will be off to Sunderland or Preston
Niasse who knows, we may have to cop it which is unfortunate for everyone
Robles I hope stays, Stek can go
Deulofeu apparently back to Barca but nothing official yet
Barkley leaving one day, signing a new contract the next, repeat daily. I think he will stay though.
Rom good as gone, but if there's anything to turn his head to stay its these new signings.
Holgate & Kenny will cover Coleman (Dowell is a midfielder), wouldn't surprise me if we sign Martina for extra cover. Free transfer, low wages, wouldn't be fussed if he signs or not though.
Garbutt is back but not convinced, Galloway I hope gets more game time cos he really has a future, wish he went to a championship team to play every week rather than not play much at all for WBA. Could even go out on loan if we sign another left back, which we really should do to keep pressure on Baines. Wouldn't mind Robertson from Hull if the price is right, otherwise look abroad
Del to Barca is offical mate, was confirmed last week.

SkySports has just reported that McGeady, Galloway and Browning are all close to joining Sunderland. McGeady would be a permanent transfer, Galloway & Browning on a season long loan.

Hopefully a deal can be sorted for Garbutt, Pennington and if Martina signed we should at least seek a loan for Kenny. (Even though I don't agree with that.)

I'm quite optimistic Ross will stay but I think Rom I'll leave. Just need to find a club willing to match his asking price but I wouldn't say I'd be unbelievably shocked if he was to stay. (Based on no one meeting our asking price)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought that was strange to because I didn't think I ever seen any official confirmation from Everton but Barca did on their official website.

Officially confirmed on the website now lol

Reports suggesting Rooney will be back in blue by the end of the week. Not sure how I feel about it. On the one hand, he is a winner and will add much needed title winning experience to the squad. On the other hand though, I can't get the vision of him kissing the manc badge to incite the goodison faithful out of my head.

Either way, we are certainly back on the map! Quite often the lead story on sky sports.

Reports suggesting Rooney will be back in blue by the end of the week. Not sure how I feel about it. On the one hand, he is a winner and will add much needed title winning experience to the squad. On the other hand though, I can't get the vision of him kissing the manc badge to incite the goodison faithful out of my head.

Either way, we are certainly back on the map! Quite often the lead story on sky sports.
How old is he?

Man I'm excited about the potential of signing Rooney!
Yeah I'm bucking the trend of dread as well, honestly can't wait for him to score against the RS and kiss his real favourite badge in front of the kop.

Imagine the scenes.

I'm guessing that there will be some sort of golden handshake given to Rooney in a 'separate' deal. It makes sense to accept £75 million and have United pay Rooney so that we reduce the sell on percentage on Lukaku owed to Chelsea.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back