Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Will move in January for **** all or sign a pre contract & gone for free at the end of the season. Has done us over there & will continue to pick up his wages although won't play for us again.

Walsh needs to walk or be sacked, if Koeman's contract wasn't so good I wouldn't be surprised if he walked. The board have let him down terribly, he's publicly stated the need for a striker with such a big & important season and we don't get one in. Took forever to sort out Siggy also.

Niasse is still here & will also collect his paycheck, but has been frozen out & treated awfully. Get him in the first team, he's practically our main striker now.

Garbutt is our only option if something happens to a 32 year old Baines, unless we play Martina out of position when he's not that great in his favored position. We let Barry leave when at least he could cover there!!!

Great start to the window getting some very good signings early, terrible ending & we haven't improved enough to gatecrash the top 4/6 with Europa league to deal with too.
My worry of Barkley is that he'll now go in January for a bag of peanuts, he's also going to miss the next couple of months with a hamstring injury. We basically signed Klaassen and Siggy as his replacements too.

Saying Walsh needs to be sacked or resign is going a bit far mate, we've got no idea what really went down. Koeman pretty much only gets to say what positions/type of players he sighed. Or in some cases he may ask to have a particular player signed (e.g Stek & Martina). It's the Walsh's role to find the target and do the bulk of the work. However to the best of my knowledge Kenwright/Moshiri and the board who then need to negotiate the finances of the transfer. In which case the Siggy deal dragging needs to be blamed on the board and for all we know Walsh went and had targets ready to sign but the board couldn't agree to a deal with the players club.

On Niasse, I actually feel for him. He's an absolute spud of a player but not once has he publicly disrespected the club, missed training or publicly carried on. Yet he continues to make the odd appearance for the under 23's. Such a shame a deal couldn't get done.

My worry of Barkley is that he'll now go in January for a bag of peanuts, he's also going to miss the next couple of months with a hamstring injury. We basically signed Klaassen and Siggy as his replacements too.

Saying Walsh needs to be sacked or resign is going a bit far mate, we've got no idea what really went down. Koeman pretty much only gets to say what positions/type of players he sighed. Or in some cases he may ask to have a particular player signed (e.g Stek & Martina). It's the Walsh's role to find the target and do the bulk of the work. However to the best of my knowledge Kenwright/Moshiri and the board who then need to negotiate the finances of the transfer. In which case the Siggy deal dragging needs to be blamed on the board and for all we know Walsh went and had targets ready to sign but the board couldn't agree to a deal with the players club.

On Niasse, I actually feel for him. He's an absolute spud of a player but not once has he publicly disrespected the club, missed training or publicly carried on. Yet he continues to make the odd appearance for the under 23's. Such a shame a deal couldn't get done.

Walsh is director of football & likely being paid very well after his success at Leicester. If it wasn't him failing in the market to get a striker, whoevers fault it was needs to be held accountable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A back four? No way.

Gylfi isn't as effective on the left, needs to be in Rooney's position but we obviously brought Rooney in to start games, makes it difficult.

Take Klaassen off for Vlasic please, ASAP.

There is about a 0% chance of us winning tonight, it's just been too good of a day for me.

Lions win the NEAFL Grand Final, Port lose vs Eagles = Lions getting a better draft pick & Liverpool smashed 5-0 by City.

If Everton win, I may just go to bed with a full erection for the entire week.

There is about a 0% chance of us winning tonight, it's just been too good of a day for me.

Lions win the NEAFL Grand Final, Port lose vs Eagles = Lions getting a better draft pick & Liverpool smashed 5-0 by City.

If Everton win, I may just go to bed with a full erection for the entire week.

I'll have to settle for a weak semi.

Not even watching, no reason to get home now. Not getting a striker can fall on the board, it will now * us for the next 4 months but hopefully we can salvage a reason for someone decent to come.

DCL should have started.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back