Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Former redshite Souness blasts Mina for being “reckless” for winning a strong tackle, saying lucky not to have been sent off. Then saying Jorginho was “unlucky” as he was going for the ball with a two footed studs up lunge

So frustrating. Such an awkward ball. And he knows he should have just tipped it over - which is what he was trying to do. But that pressure from ******* origi was enough to make him second guess.

In all honesty, how we played for the last 30 minutes made me feel we deserved more than a point. Now it’s just a bitter taste. We bossed them for parts.

You’re never as good as a win reflects - just as you’re never as bad as a loss reflects

I feel good about today. We were shite against Watford, but then so were City at Chelsea.

COYB.

Just on a side note - the Optus coverage atm has a female analyst who's a ******* hottie :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why aren’t we embracing a manic attacking game plan, develop it enough and the threat of scoring becomes a great defence.

Last 20 minutes we actually got on the front foot & looked threatening. Lookman must start next week

Merry Christmas, down to 11th & less points than Xmas time last season.

Spurs have scored 16 goals in their last 4 games against us, 16-4 aggregate. Bunnies.

Tbh, I don't recent form has much of an affect they way Silva/this side is going about it. Had they beat Burnley 5-1 first then played Tottenham, I don't it would've led to an improved performance.

On another note. I don't know if I'm misinterpreting this, because I pay closer attention to Everton games, don't pay that close attention to others, and there's more knowledgeable posters on here than me. But some of these free kicks from Digne seem to be of a higher degree of difficulty, and he's nailing them. I reckon he could smash the toilet window of the neighbours two doors down through a wall of trees.

If he keep going like that, I reckon opposition team would much rather concede a penalty than a fk just outside the box.

So what's wrong with Tosun then, why would Silva not be into him?

Something seems off with him not having much of a look in, wouldn’t surprise me if he goes back to Besiktas. He’d technically gifted with his shooting, but he struggles with going up against 2/3 defenders on his own.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back