Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

FYI ancelotti blames all of them for that first goal and doesn't think it was a keeping mistake for the second. English media for you. Become an England starter and get trashed. Look at Harry Kane's treatment even when scoring goals.
Will you implode when DCL starts for England in the near future?

No post since Friday so I'll just prop it up.

Great win against Palace, the sort of game we've all seen us throw away or let a last minute goal in.

Cannot believe that it's been since 1993 that we've won the first 3 games of a season. It's such a shame our fans can't witness it in the stands but I don't think many would be complaining too much.

All I know is, Goodison will bloody explode if we're still in this form once crowds are back.

I only woke up to see the last two goals, so I just missed the injuries.

Didn’t get to see em’ but fair few online suggesting Richy and Allan could have a hefty spell on the sidelines. Bit of a disaster that if it’s true.

Hopefully quick recoveries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I should stop reading Grand Old Team... they're blaming Pickford for that goal last night... like WTF.
I once thought you and davek were one in the same. I'd still like to think so.

I'ms till not convinced, he makes a hash of too many chances and gets a few tap ins to boost his stats.
His first goal and his last goal were certainly better signs. The first (And second) touch on the first goal was sublime and the non-tap goal for the hat-trick was calmly slotted.

In saying that, if he taps in 30 goals for the season, I couldn't care :p

His first goal and his last goal were certainly better signs. The first (And second) touch on the first goal was sublime and the non-tap goal for the hat-trick was calmly slotted.

In saying that, if he taps in 30 goals for the season, I couldn't care :p
The first goal I think he actually fluffed his shot, you can see he takes a full blooded swing and he clips it rather than an intentional dink. First touch was unlike him. Never seen him touch a ball like that before. I think a better keeper and the third doesn't go in. Randolph is not good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back