Everton Fans Thread

This club has zero stability. Constant revolving door of players & managers. It's an utter mess that is only held up but by a very loyal (Too loyal) supporter base.

I won't lie, I watched barely any of the games this season. The club doesn't justify me being up til 5am anymore.

We've had the big managers (Koeman/Ancelotti) and we tried the Leicester blueprint (Walsh). This club cannot get anything to work and I'm afraid Everton will always be an average football club, destined for mid-table and the once in a blue moon 7th place finish.

At least he'd have the stones to tear the place apart and start again? Which probably is what needs to happen tbh.

My other theory is that his name is being leaked so that fans will actually be happy for whichever underwhelming choice they're actually going to make haha.

Jun 2, 2012
Ballarat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
At least he'd have the stones to tear the place apart and start again? Which probably is what needs to happen tbh.

My other theory is that his name is being leaked so that fans will actually be happy for whichever underwhelming choice they're actually going to make haha.
I do agree he has the balls to stand up and fight for what he believes in but with current set up around Brands, his responsibilities and it looking as though Dunc will stay on as a assistant manager/senior coach it’s hard to see a massive shake up being welcomed.

I personally am over the constant shake ups and don’t feel they get us any where. We’re stuck in a circle of shaking things up with a new manager, spending lots of money, things then fail so we get a new manager in who doesn’t the same thing. We’ve now down this above five times over.

Looks like it’s Rafa. Would have preferred Nuno.
Rafa signing on for Everton and Giannis likely done his ACL for my Bucks deep into the playoffs..

Incoming Lions disaster in 3..2…1…

I hate sports.

You can and you will be back and you'll love every minute of the pain.
The real pain comes from hope. Which eventually gets crushed, every single time.

Then somehow, somewhere, hope is found again and the cycle continues.

Everton FC.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
The real pain comes from hope. Which eventually gets crushed, every single time.

Then somehow, somewhere, hope is found again and the cycle continues.

Everton FC.
We even had a player named Hallam Hope who was meant to be a star. Even he turned crap.

Thoughts on the likely incoming cheapies? I'm happy we're clearly focusing on shifting out higher wage players if possible.

Townsend could be a handy option off the bench, certainly will provide more dangerous balls than Iwobi and Bernard.

Grey seems like a shrewd signing for under 2m (from what I've read). Again, good pacy option off the bench.

Begovic not a sexy signing but back up keepers don't really need to be.

Dumfries still rumoured to be an option at RB too. Release clause so wouldn't cost the world.

If we can move on Bernard then we've already created a lot of space in wages given Walcott is already off the list too. These cheapies will only be sound if we can sign some better players also, and hopefully shift more dead wood.

Not great news re: scandal, won't touch on it further than that until more is clear.

In terms of our transfers, they gives me Moyes-era vibes. Feels like the money has ran dry and in the end we've had nothing to show for the last 5-6 years of money spending.

Cannot imagine we'll be making much of a jump this season, hard to get excited...

Back