Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What a game. 3 points is 3 points. Hopefully Allan’s red can get overturned.

I’d say we need about another 6-8 points in the last 11 games.

At least we had a decent cup run in amongst the shambles of a league. Now there is a small international break where we hopefully get no injuries and can get some players to be fitter to focus on the rest of the league season.

Expect a much better showing when we next play Palace, who have played us off the park the last 2 times we have played (writing at time of 2-0)

For those who didn't watch the game, I have good news!

Michael Keane will not be able to play against Burnley.

Don't worry about the rest of the game.

For those who didn't watch the game, I have good news!

Michael Keane will not be able to play against Burnley.

Don't worry about the rest of the game.

Unless Mina is miraculously fit & ready for 90 minutes, that lump of a striker in Weghorst is going to absolutely rag doll Holgate/Godfrey and anyone else we try to put in his way. The one negative of Keane missing

I give up. Three goals conceded to Burnley. So much trash in this team that needs to be sold but no one will buy

I am dead serious that if we are relegated, I am completely done with the game. This result just about confirms it, a win would have just about made us safe and even give some confidence we could take something from United on the weekend.

Now confidence is at absolute rock bottom and we will surely make them look like a prime Fergie side.

What a pathetic club, top to bottom.

3 bloody points. Buzzing but also restrained knowing there is so much more work to do.

All we can hope for is that we actually kick on from this. Need to keep getting points at home, good start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Ham rebuilt, so will we.
At the first thought of going down, I did question whether I'd follow but I just hate myself enough to keep watching.

All I hope for at this stage is we keep Gordon when we go down. Please keep Gordon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back