Resource Every Adelaide Crows Game Ever Televised

Remove this Banner Ad

all - 0% that would take a couple of years to upload with australian internet. I might put a couple up though closer to Xmas. There was someone putting up games from 1991, 1992, 1993 and then stopped

Would love if you could. Especially from either the Carey era or Crowbot era

Thanks to some help from my friends here is an update on my collection status. On top of this I have updated the quality of around 40 games, 1991 being one of the best quality seasons I have

1994 - Round 16 Carlton vs Adelaide - Acquired

1998 - Round 8 Adelaide vs Richmond
1999 - Round 21 Port Adelaide vs Adelaide
2000 - Round 1 Adelaide vs Western Bulldogs
2000 - Round 8 Adelaide vs St. Kilda - Coming Soon
2000 - Round 17 Adelaide vs Collingwood - Possibly found

2000 - Round 18 Geelong vs Adelaide
2001 - Round 14 Adelaide vs West Coast

1994 Fosters Cup Adelaide vs Collingwood - Acquired
1995 Ansett Cup Adelaide vs Geelong - Acquired
1996 Lightning Premiership Adelaide vs Fremantle - Coming soon

1996 Ansett Cup Adelaide vs Melbourne
1996 Ansett Cup St. Kilda vs Adelaide
1997 Ansett Cup Adelaide vs Collingwood
1997 Ansett Cup Geelong vs Adelaide
1998 Ansett Cup Adelaide vs Richmond
1999 Ansett Cup Port Adelaide vs Adelaide
2000 Ansett Cup Melbourne vs Adelaide
2000 Ansett Cup Adelaide vs Geelong - Acquired
2000 Ansett Cup St. Kilda vs Adelaide - Possibly found

2001 Ansett Cup Adelaide vs Brisbane
2001 Ansett Cup Carlton vs Adelaide
2001 Ansett Cup Western Bulldogs vs Adelaide - Coming Soon

i'll check when I get home, but I reckon I might have that one. will let you know. that was the game where rehny did his knee on the bouncepad

Ive just added 2 more games to YouTube if anyone is interested, not the best quality, I am trying to avoid putting any of my official DVDs up or digital versions.

If anyone has any old home and away games or preseason games from the 90s or 00s please get in touch

enjoy :)

Ive just added 2 more games to YouTube if anyone is interested, not the best quality, I am trying to avoid putting any of my official DVDs up or digital versions.

If anyone has any old home and away games or preseason games from the 90s or 00s please get in touch

enjoy :)
I'm so annoyed - I had 1997 preseason vs Collingwood for years, along with most wins from 2001-2008. (As you know) i gave them all to that charity shop about 6 months before I learned of your project. They probably threw them out as they were recorded from TV (albeit with beautiful, computer printed labels!).

Every time you post i am filled with regret :(

I'm so annoyed - I had 1997 preseason vs Collingwood for years, along with most wins from 2001-2008. (As you know) i gave them all to that charity shop about 6 months before I learned of your project. They probably threw them out as they were recorded from TV (albeit with beautiful, computer printed labels!).

I did exactly the same thing

Stevolution I have a couple of requests if I may - the st Kilda game in 1999 when trent ormand-allen rucked (would have been about round 18 I think), and 1995 rd 21 against Melbourne. no rush of course and absolutely no obligation, but I'd love to see those games again

Does SA Video warehouse still exist?

It was on Waymouth Street IIRC.

They had like every SANFL grand final and state game.

All good, Ill find them, they will exist somewhere, the club and broadcasters have them and surely others recorded them as well. Im still getting some in, my mate Hilly, has a few videos off someone on Facebook who almost threw hers out but felt bad about doing it, he hasnt been through the lot but has found 3 or 4 I need so I am getting very very close.

I did exactly the same thing

Stevolution I have a couple of requests if I may - the st Kilda game in 1999 when trent ormand-allen rucked (would have been about round 18 I think), and 1995 rd 21 against Melbourne. no rush of course and absolutely no obligation, but I'd love to see those games again
Ill see what I can do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I phoned a few shops in the area but none could help, only one said they had videos and they said they had 100s so they couldnt help either. I wasnt able to visit on any of my last trips over either :( if they threw them out maybe they went to a tip shop and werent turned into land fill...

2000 round 1 Adelaide vs Western Bulldogs has been found at NAG and is on its way :), Adelaide vs West Coast in London 94 trial has been picked up by my mate (cheers Hilly, I know you will probably read this) a few 91-92 games might be getting upgraded as well as a few coming from 2000, leaving just some preseason games 1996-2002 I need and
2001 round 14 vs west coast
1999 round 21 vs port
1998 round 8 vs richmond
to complete my list, and a handful that are incomplete.

If anyone finds any old crows recorded games on DVD or video they have please feel free to get in touch and we can do a trade or I can buy them from you if you dont want them

Hi
As some of you are aware I have been trying to collect every Adelaide Game ever shown on TV, I have hit a snag the last few months with very little coming in, I have a friend who has one of the missing games from my collection which will bring the games I need down to 7, one from 1998, 1999, 2001 and four from 2000. I also need all preseason games from 1996-2001 except the 2000 Ansett Cup game vs Geelong.

I have tried many different ways of collecting games from contacting the club, spoken with a few players, I have tried Twitter, Facebook, contacted the AFL, 7, Fox Sports, opposition clubs and so forth but here and Facebook are the only places I have really made any progress.
The peolpe who have helped have usually had old videos laying around or in storage, each one I have helped out in return.

The quality of my matches vairy, I have most of the Name a Game releases 1991-2003, I have some rare games that other collectors have preserved, a couple off of YouTube, ausrules, and so forth. 90% of my games are in complete or very close to complete length, some with pre, post and half time content, others are just siren to siren, the shortest I think now is just a last quarter and a handful of hour highlights from 7s old replay show.

Here are the games I still need content of

1998 - Round 8 Adelaide vs Richmond
1999 - Round 21 Port Adelaide vs Adelaide
2000 - Round 1 Adelaide vs Western Bulldogs
2000 - Round 8 Adelaide vs St. Kilda
2000 - Round 17 Adelaide vs Collingwood
2000 - Round 18 Geelong vs Adelaide
2001 - Round 14 Adelaide vs West Coast

1994 Fosters Cup Adelaide vs Collingwood
1995 Ansett Cup Adelaide vs Geelong
1996 Ansett Cup Adelaide vs Melbourne
1996 Ansett Cup St. Kilda vs Adelaide
1997 Ansett Cup Adelaide vs Collingwood
1997 Ansett Cup Geelong vs Adelaide
1998 Ansett Cup Adelaide vs Richmond
2000 Ansett Cup Melbourne vs Adelaide
2000 Ansett Cup Adelaide vs Geelong
2000 Ansett Cup St. Kilda vs Adelaide
2001 Ansett Cup Adelaide vs Brisbane
2001 Ansett Cup Carlton vs Adelaide
2001 Ansett Cup Western Bulldogs vs Adelaide

Almost all practice and trial games but I have no idea what was televised and what wasnt as I live in Hobart.

If anyone is able to offer any assistance, collects games themselves or have contacts who may help I would really appreciate hearing from you.
Cheers
Steve

Stevolution Do you have the Crows game against the Bears where they played at beach resort? It was early 90s?

Just curious.

still hunting that one, its a practice game, there may be a copy out there, if I get any leads I will let you know
From memory I thought it was part of the "night flag" but I could be wrong. We are talking about 25 years ago.

Definitely played during the day time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back