Toast EVERY HEART BEATS TRUE

Remove this Banner Ad

Was mentioned on the Gus & Gawn podcast that another video with goody mic'd up in the grand final will be released by the AFL tonight. Similar to this I believe

Its up guys, and its magnificent , THIS is what ive been wanting, just started watching the first quarter and its all I expected. (4 separate vids for each quarter)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I found it remarkable how calm Goodwin is, his outward intensity doesn’t really change even though the game went through wild momentum swings.

Need to come up with a Jim Caldwell meme for Goody

TheManyFacesAndEmotionsOfJimCaldwell.jpg

Loved it, interesting to see how Goody works with the boys on the bench with positive reinforcement throughout the game no matter what the situation.
edit - Direct link so I can watch it easily again - Sound the Alarm
Yeah. I found the comparison with Bevo on that point interesting

Awesome, only complaint is that the bevo content dried up mid way through the 3rd quarter...
Yeah, tbh I'd love to hear his thinking in the last couple of minutes in the third. I loved hearing from Goody and seeing how he interacts with everyone at the bench and thinks through the game, but would be interested in the view from Bevo as the avalanche rolled on.

Camera angles are incredible, really well produced and some amazing footage in there.

Goody seems a real level head and seems to communicate clearly about what he wants from the coaches up in the box.

A calming influence on the bench and putting out heaps of positive re-inforcement seems his best role as coach - I wonder if he will ever head up to the box if we have some personel change?

Camera angles are incredible, really well produced and some amazing footage in there.

Goody seems a real level head and seems to communicate clearly about what he wants from the coaches up in the box.

A calming influence on the bench and putting out heaps of positive re-inforcement seems his best role as coach - I wonder if he will ever head up to the box if we have some personel change?
I reckon he’s actually on the bench in case Mark Williams tries to belt a player.

Gee that Sound the Alarm vision is unbelievable.

Goodwin is so calm, even when the Dogs get on top. I’ve got no doubt after watching that, that the players absolutely love him and he could become one of the best coaches in modern history.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yeah, tbh I'd love to hear his thinking in the last couple of minutes in the third. I loved hearing from Goody and seeing how he interacts with everyone at the bench and thinks through the game, but would be interested in the view from Bevo as the avalanche rolled on.
I did enjoy the moment when he just packed it in, said right I’m going down now - gotta face it (or something like that). Was it just after the ANB goal? That was the moment when I unknotted my intestines and went into some kind of “my God we look like winning this” state of shock. The fact that the opposition coach gave it up with 15 plus minutes left in the game is a testament to how completely dominant Melbourne truly were in that second half.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back