Stats & History Every Player Who Has Played The Game - After Season 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazing. Has this been adapted in the name change thread? Art8t to Footy fumbler to fumbler and 3121 premiers yeah?
It looks like the name change thread is well outdated. I'm putting faith in Hate being all over the name changes and his data that I used for these lists is accurate.

Also found a clash:
Player
#1700 5 GB UBS and
#1124 5 GB USB
Noted. Probably not a good time to point it that it's past midnight on a Saturday night and here we are discussing this s**t :p

Noted. Probably not a good time to point it that it's past midnight on a Saturday night and here we are discussing this s**t :p
Had an awful day. Just need to get away from it so have come to this. Always keen on helping out.

ROOBOY
ROOBOY_96

HARD BALL
HARDBALL

REDEMPTION
REDMPTIONI

PROBITAS
PROBITAS_

HIGH RYDER
HIGH_RYDER

PRINCEY
PRINCY_99 (maybe?)

PATTO4529
PATTO4592

EAGLESFLYH
EAGLESFLYI

ARGAS TUFT
ARGUSTUFT

LIONS_MAN
LIONSMAN (maybe?)

JATZ
JATZ14 (maybe?)

COTCH 9
COTCH_9

JACKSTER83
JACKSTER93

BOMBERGAL
BOMBERGIRL (maybe?)

Name changes are always a rolling thing, an infuriating one at that. I wish people wouldn't change names. Most of the earlier players are incorrect due to lazy simming/team sheet naming. I went and changed at least another 20 when I was updating the club honour thread and I have a note pad with notes on players who have similar names, but are not the same players etc as some that you have listed.

Usually at the end of each season I go through and change any names that were changed during the season, I have noticed or have been brought to my attention. I'm sure there is many that still need to be looked at as is the case with about 50 boat loads of players.

I will look into the ones listed by you ClarkeM. I know Argas (now Test Tickle)/Argus are different , as are Jatz/Jatz14. The West Coast names have always been a problem, one I've looked at before. If you have anymore feel free to PM any confirmations of duplicates and I will change them for the next iteration of this thread by Broken.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back