Everybody's random stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe I should do something I enjoy and work with Queensland Rail. I love trains, never really got into them though. I figure I need a new hobby, so why not start collecting trains again, while working admin for QR?

Personally, I'd be trying to make it to the Staples Centre to see the LA Kings in the Stanley Cup Playoffs

I am going in mid June, pretty sure the NHL will be over.

Passed the test for my manual licence (just!). Now just need to hammer the boss for a transfer to Brisbane and my life will be perfect!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Well done Kez, wish I could get my daughter to go for a manual licence instead of auto :(

Just mention if she ever does want a manual licence later on she has to put the L plates back on, and if she's not careful she'll end up in a job where she needs a manual licence. ;)

Or move to NSW which has one of the funniest set-ups I've encountered - you can go for an auto or a manual licence, but if you passed as an auto only, as soon as you've finished your Ps your "auto only" licence becomes unrestricted, even if you haven't driven a manual at any point. :D

If you're really keen, once you have your opens (auto only) in Qld, you can move to NSW and transfer your licence, which then has no restrictions. Transferring it back to NSW then results in an unrestricted licence.

Question time does draw a lot of similarities with the Bay 13 forum on this website. Hard to take any of them seriously.

My hand quickly reached for the off button after that.

The one thing I hate about taking leave - daytime TV!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hey! at least you aren't suffering at uni with the flu like me :(

Eww.

Poor you. Hope you get better soon.

Hopefully I can manage another 12 months without the flu. That was pretty awesome, not getting sick for 12 months :D

Literally laughing right now at how farcical our federal parliament has become.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-05-30/thomson-votes-with-coalition/4041652

So childish and unprofessional. Hilarious stuff.

OL1Vx.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TBD is right when he calls them childish and unprofessional, but I don't find it hilarious at all..

I get angry and disgusted that these idiots are the leaders of our country..:thumbsdown:

Hey! at least you aren't suffering at uni with the flu like me :(

TFB's #2 pet hate: When people call a cold or other such virus "the flu".

I'm assuming you don't actually have influenza or it's doubtful you'd be anywhere but your bed.

That's not a shot directly at you mind, just a grievance I have with the Australian vernacular in this case. And people wonder why flu vaccinations don't prevent them from getting the sniffles.

TFB's #2 pet hate: When people call a cold or other such virus.

I'm assuming you don't actually have influenza or it's doubtful you'd be anywhere but your bed.

That's not a shot directly at you mind, just a grievance I have with the Australian vernacular in this case. And people wonder why flu vaccinations don't prevent them from getting the sniffles.

Eh.

If you feel like crap, it's the flu. My doctor said so :p

Still, I seem to be immune to any illness right now, so it's all sooking to me lol (harden up! :p)

So excited.

Hopefully the Lions can send me off on my two weeks working in Rockhampton with a huge win over the Eagles!!!!!!!!

I'm just filled with an amazing feeling of hope right now. I AM going to get my transfer to Brisbane, we ARE going to beat the West Coast Eagles and we WILL turn our season around!

You see, none of the other guys from Oakey are coming with me. I'll be working with the guys from Brisbane, including their boss. Which means I have a chance to make a name for myself and put a very strong case forward for the transfer I have been longing for!!!!!!!!!!!

Kezz, what is this "spotify" I see you and others tweet?:confused:

..is it somewhere to get music off the computer?..

It's a program that lets you listen to music that your friends are listening to. I can't really explain it well, you'd be better off asking that Daniel Merrett bloke.

All packed ready to go home for a bit before another week in Rockhampton. Then on to annoying the boss for my transfer!

Seriously, going back to work in Oakey in 9 days time is going to be the single most depressing thing in the universe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back