Everybody's random stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Non, we didn't hear about it - but we certainly heard all about his assembly of an inappropriate untested device with his Elon Musk (tm) Rocket Technology on Twitter (and as he knows --> news services) that arrived too late and wasn't asked for.

I think the only person asking questions was him asking whether he could get access to the site for a few pics.

View attachment 525564
Agree completely. I am certain that other "celebrities and billionaires" would have offered assistance, practical or financial, but just didn't feel the need to announce it to the world.
His assistance to South Australia in the form of their battery storage facility was great, and I believe, important. But to pretend it wasn't also self serving would be very naive. He could make a big difference to a lot of people without announcing to the world, every time there is problem "It's okay guys, I've got this".

He's a massive dickhead who happens to be a genius (but I'm not sure what of).

Did anyone say that he was talking to the rescuers other than him? They are experts at rescuing - he's not.

I find the whole thing really opportunistic. He should stick to trying to land rockets on their ends and making high powered batteries and stay off Twitter.

I love this first paragraph in an ABC article:
Elon Musk is the worlds next super villain. White South Africans are bat s**t crazy. Every single one of them. Raving loons they scare the s**t out of me

Elon Musk is the worlds next super villain. White South Africans are bat s**t crazy. Every single one of them. Raving loons they scare the s**t out of me
Have two white (former) south african friends who are perfectly sane - sane enough to want to escape their homeland. Plenty of powerful black South Africans who wouldn't pass the character test. Here's looking at you Jacob and friends.

Never fails to amaze me how great my cat is. Cheynee just met a baby at the laundromat and she was so gentle and just brilliant. The parents were awesome too, not letting the baby touch her tail.

Who or what is plane bae? Saw it mentioned on the news as if it is assumed knowledge.
Someone switched seats on a flight with someone, then decided the other passenger's new seat partner was their lifelong love and made a viral instagram series out of sharing pictures and videos of them (without their knowledge). Later, because this is the internet, people figured out who the new lovers apparently were (with some encouragement from the instagrammer), and because the internet is full of jerks, they promptly started harrassing them.

tl;dr: everyone is terrible, news at 11.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just finished reading "I Want to Eat Your Pancreas" (the title is a bit off-putting but trust me, it's great) by Yoru Sumino and am still wiping away tears. Up there with "On The Jelicoe Road" by Melina Marchetta for how emotionally powerful it is.

She’s no 1990s Winona Ryder.

Oh I dunno about that. Basically just comparing perfection though. Winona bouncing down the stairs in Dracula definitely made me a man. And definitely aged better of the two. Absolute milf now.
Regardless, Julia still beautiful and go redheads. Women that is, we don't want you redhead men.

Yep. Switched it over and it was on. Gotta be my favourite film about a beautiful prostitute falling in love with a wealthy investment banker.
I find the current Royal Commission's transcripts right up there. ;)

I find the current Royal Commission's transcripts right up there. ;)
0edbac4a-e2c3-4d04-a382-fc3f26962fa7.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back