Everybody's random stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a couple of Catholic Daughters, due to a Catholic Wife (not practising) that go to a Catholic School but I myself can not stand Religion and think it is the Root of all Evil!
Yer, I've discussed Institutionalized religion in depth on the SRP board and I don't usually get into it on the Lions board as the discussion can get very heated and I have no intention to have a lengthy discussion on it now but I couldn't resist with the latest Pell abomination revelations.

Succinctly put I am an atheist when it comes to institutionalized religious scripture style judgmental participatory omnipresent creator/god belief.

Yer, I've discussed Institutionalized religion in depth on the SRP board and I don't usually get into it on the Lions board as the discussion can get very heated and I have no intention to have a lengthy discussion on it now but I couldn't resist with the latest Pell abomination revelations.

Succinctly put I am an atheist when it comes to institutionalized religious scripture style judgmental participatory omnipresent creator/god belief.
I believe myself an atheist as well.
But when it comes to my kids I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and will believe in what they want to believe in without my influence in that regard.

Got my 8 year old grand daughter coming over this afternoon, sleepover tonight and tomorrow night. Bike rides, parks, uno, connect 4, battleship etc. and kids movies in store this weekend, can't wait.:heartribbon:

Quite enjoyed the float tank, although I did get a little bored. The best part was easily the silence. I was a little uncomfortable with the darkness at first but I got used to it, closed my eyes and chilled out. Bumped into the sides of the tank a little, but that's probably because I can't stay still (plus for the first few minutes I was still twitching like mad. **** you autism). Afterwards, there was plenty of water and a nice little notebook where I could write/draw my experience to share with others. One weird thing was this green light that played in front of my eyes for a bit. I named it Fred.

Will definitely do again.
Hi kezz, haven't seen you around for a while, I hope all is well with you.

I tried the float tank twice in the last fortnight and really enjoyed it, the time just flew by, I did the one at the Gabba as well.

They don't quite have the temperature of the water and/or the air in the room right, as Caiphus says above there is a clear distinction between the air and water which is not supposed to be the case when your looking for sensory deprivation. Also there is a glimmer of light that comes in through a small gap between the door and the doorjamb.

Next time I give it a go I'll go somewhere that has a sensory deprivation Pod and not a room with a tank, it's probably easier to achieve the full affect with a Pod than a room.

My sons play cricket during summer and prefer to bowl than bat
Not world beaters but they have a crack, which is all we ask
Anyway, after only taking 3 wickets for the season, my eldest turned it on yesterday in the last game before finals, snaring 4 for 12 off 7.1 overs including his first LBW !
Not a fast or spin bowler but slow and steady. He is being taught to bowl line and length before he ups the speed
After having taken the most wickets of the two prior to yesterday, my youngest has finished on 5.

Christchurch :'(

God, I saw some of the video, I don't know why I did.

Absolutely chilling how cold and methodical this ******* monster was. The death toll is going to be very high. Port Arthur levels at least.

No words.

I am in my own little world at a swimming carnival with my daughter, what has happened? Another Earthquake?

Mass shooting in a Mosque by a white supremacist terrorist. He live streamed the whole thing on the internet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

49 dead.........far more than Port Arthur. I didn't think I would ever see anything like it again in our neck of the woods.

Dear god, just disgusting, appalling and so bloody wrong. What the hell is wrong with people and their thinking. To take such despicable action because you don't like a person, race or religion is just beyond belief..

Words fail me really......my heart goes out to all families involved and the people of New Zealand.

A sad and sorry day for the lands down under.

Having a look at my bank statement online this morning and noticed a transaction for $160 in San Francisco. First time I've ever been a victim of online fraud, I just rang the bank and they were great, all fixed up in no time, new card on the way and money will be refunded, there will be a bit of inconvenience re notifying and changing a couple of on going payments but I can handle that.

I asked the guy online how they would have got my number-

1) A card skimmer.
2) A random number generator.
3) I have purchased something from a company which has had their online security compromised.

It was Which Bank.

Having a look at my bank statement online this morning and noticed a transaction for $160 in San Francisco. First time I've ever been a victim of online fraud, I just rang the bank and they were great, all fixed up in no time, new card on the way and money will be refunded, there will be a bit of inconvenience re notifying and changing a couple of on going payments but I can handle that.

1) A card skimmer.
3) I have purchased something from a company which has had their online security compromised.

It was Which Bank.
Which Bank?

1) A card skimmer.

It was Which Bank.
We have had it happen twice.
Both times there was a smaller transaction first, like 2 dollars and then a bigger one.
And then the bank through ANZ Falcon cancelled our card for us before we even knew about it.
As it happened in the middle of the night.

At work and I've got the head bobs, barely keeping my eyes open, and my desk looks so comfortable.

And no, I can't drink coffee.

8 months no soft drink!!!

Can I still down two blocks of chocolate, three bags of Doritos and ten ciggies over the weekend on a Keto diet? If not, it's not the diet for me!

Well the ciggies would be ok.

I’ll back TBD on the keto. Have seen some incredible results with people close to me, not only in regards to energy and weight but huge improvements in severe mental health issues, chronic pain etc.

Amazing how our diets can cause so much damage. I for one intermittent fast and have had some amazing results as far as my energy levels go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back