Everyday Simpsons references

Remove this Banner Ad

I could do this all night. If someone goes with me, i will.

Dad what's a mop?

Well, it's not quite a mop, not quite a puppet but maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan hahahaha....so to answer your question i don't know.

I use that all the time when i dunno where to go next in a conversation.

"So i says blue M'n'M, red M'n'M they all end up the same colour in the end"

A couple of ones i sometimes bring up are when Homer is drunkenly talking or writing:

In a postcard to Marge: "Y'know Marge, maybe it's the beer talking but you got a butt that won't quit, they got these salted things here that mmmasahrea aspda wwrwmr 5 dollars!?! Get outta here..."

And then helping explain women to Bart: "A woman is just like a uhhhh...refrigerator. 6 feet tall, 300 pounds...they make ice...wait no a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good and you'd step over your own mother just to get one! But you can't just drink one, you gotta drink another woman...
LATER
So i says yeh?!You want that money, go and find it cause i dunno where it is ya baloni. Yoooou make me wanna WRETCH...*falls asleep*

A few of those lines i use when i see someone who's clearly worse for wear after a few drinks.

2ymhhmf.gif

Gonna start using this whenever i go to the bathroom
"I don't need to wash my hands, cause i'm homer simpson"

Man I love that episode, close second to the Dental plan episode

When someone is needlessly angry: "Old Man Yells at Cloud"

I use them all the time without even realising. Most have been said 10 times already but the two I use the most are.

Bart - "Whoaaa that's good squishy" - To anything that tastes good.

and

Comic Book guy - "Worst episode ever" - Pretty much in just describing anything and everything.

Was watching the Stonecutters ep (one of my faves) today and remembered one I use whenever someone asks me a question that they expect me to know the answer to.

Marge: 'You know, Homer, you are a member of a very exclusive club...'
Homer: 'The Black Panthers?'

I use them all the time without even realising. Most have been said 10 times already but the two I use the most are.

Bart - "Whoaaa that's good squishy" - To anything that tastes good.

and

Comic Book guy - "Worst episode ever" - Pretty much in just describing anything and everything.

I always use that first one, do you even say it the way he says it as well? I even do that strange noise before he says the line as well. Odd.

No, through savings and wise investments. OF COURSE WITH GREASE.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"That's the worst name I ever heard" seems to get a bit of a run.

Also love the 'A beer is like a woman' bit

Occasionally, when we are going out, if I see people in our street I will say 'Ooh I don't like the look of those teenagers' a la Abe Simpson when he and his nursing home friends were set to leave.

The one when Homer gets prescribed pot is pretty good for lines.

"You're covered in a very fine fuzz"

"WE HAVE A KITCHEN!?!"

"We can't just stand here looking at our hands...wellll..."

"They call 'em fingers, but i never see 'em fing...Oh wait there they go."

Just remembered another one I use too much, when somebody's whinging at me or complaining about a boyfriend/girlfriend:

"This really goes beyond my training as a furniture salesman, sir. Now if you don’t want the sofa, I’ll have to ask you to leave."

:D:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back